Break

Mentioned:brandon01719

Everyone was Relaxing and Doing their Own As To relax After dealing with So MANY Things that Could go Wrong and just Wanted To have Some R&R Especially Will.

But Unfortunately for Him,He was On the phone Talking to someone.

Will:Evo,Man!Give Me A GOOD reason that You should Come to MY theater?

Evolto(On phone):Because as I Already Said to You,We Been Stuck here for A few weeks!

Will:.........You do Realize You Don't Have to stay in One place,Right?

Evolto(On phone):what part of "Stuck" did you Not get?

Will groans and Keeps Talking to Evolto Until Echo grabs His Phone And Says this.

Echo:His Answer is No,Evo and That's Final.

Evolto(On Phone):DON'T YOU HANG UP ON M-

She hanged up on him and Looked At her Husband,Who sighs and Wonders WHY Does Everyone Wanna come to his Theater?!

Echo:Probably Because You made it Unique.

Will chuckles at that Until Miilky Comes In and Hugs Him as she Says...

Miilky:And I Think It's Time for You To Milk me.

Will blushes and groans since he knows what the implications are of that as he Got Dragged.

Will:'Probably should have asked Evo,how things are at Rhodes Island'

With the Normal People,they were All doing random things but Summer was With the (L/n) family and trying to get used to being a (L/n).

(Y/n) just told his "Aunt"....Still Feels kinda weird to call her that but he won't say why...Anyway!He just Told her that He shouldn't Force it and Just Relax.

Hearing that,she did what her...Nephew told her and Relaxed,Wouldn't you know it?She felt better Already!

With that,she beckoned her Daughters to sit with her and They did But It was Awkward since It looked Night Raid Was Also there but Hey,What can Ya Do?

Many others are Trying different things like Tanjiro tried some of Will's Spicy Chilli,He Was Stuck on the toilet afterwards.

(An:Used an Entire bottle Of Hot sauce or 2 and Happened IRL but Not me Who cooked)

Akko tried Practicing Her Magic and Asta was doing some exercises as usual Because their Protagonists.

Natsu Saw the chilli,himself and Ate the whole thing......the Toilet was Gonna Need a Fixing.

Goku saw that there was More of that Chilli and Got himself A Bowl and So did,Beerus.

Makoto was Just reading and that's it but that's probably because he's normal until his Classmates except Byakuya Bother him to do something and he can't say no.

1A was Doing their Own things by....Being themselves.

(Bf/n) and Michiru were getting Quite Close as they Talked to each other about random things.

Ryuko was Just Chilling By herself....Well,technically senketsu was with her but that's Besides the Point.

Issei was being a Perv as Usual and Got his Ass Handed to him.

Ainz was just looking like a Boss,even though he was just standing in place.

Subaru was eating some Ramen as The girls That like him bother him And Ram Just Stared at Her Future Self,Contemplating if she go and talk with them or not.

All in All,Everyone Was Doing Their Own Thing and Was Happy that they Don't Have to fight or Something Serious And Just........Relax.