Halloween is Near

We zoom into the theater to see everyone Getting themselves Ready for The Night Known as Halloween.

With the (L/n) family Prepping their Costumes.

The People from Remnant Were not only getting themselves ready for the Night of Trick-Or-Treating but Ruby's Birthday as well....Since she was Born On Halloween.

Those of the stone World Were just sitting as Senku explained what Halloween even is.

Ainz and his Crew just Do their Own thing since they don't celebrate Halloween.

Those Of the Danganronpa World Remain just Talking About things like what they'll dress up as....since Will is letting them go to (Y/n)'s Reality for the Trick-Or-Treating.

Everyone Else remains doing their Own thing As Will and Echo Appear and will Yells for everyone to shut up,Causing them to become Quiet as They stare at the deity.

Will:I know you all are Excited but Remember That This Isn't just a Spooky Holiday,It's A Night where People Dress up as Monsters to Allow the real Ones to Roam Free without anyone Even Knowing as well as a pagan religious celebration to welcome the harvest at the end of summer, when people would light bonfires and wear costumes to ward off ghosts.

Will said as Echo Showed Everyone something that made them go 'Aww'...Wyatt's Costume.

He was wearing Face paint and The image on him was A skull as he was dressed up as a Skeleton.

Everyone:Awwwwwww!

The mothers in the Theater Coo at How Cute Wyatt looks as Echo Put him down,So she and Will can get a Picture of their Son.

The Baby Boy was sat down as He remained in his skeleton themed Costume.

Will:Wyatt.....Over here,Son.

The Baby Turned to his Father And smiled to show he only has One tooth and it was a Fang....a Baby fang.

Echo:Wyatt,Look at Mommy.

Wyatt did exactly that and Looked At Echo and Smiled,Will went next to his wife and Took a Picture of Wyatt who smiled at his parents.

The picture came out as The Captions Below read...

"Wyatt's 2nd Halloween"

The Two smile at the Picture and put it with the rest that show Other Pictures of Baby wyatt or Their Son with them.

Like Baby wyatt With cake on his Face as the Caption Read...

"Turning 1,Today"

Will smiled and asked what they all have planned as they said...

Everyone:Same as last year.

Will laughs a bit and says he might do something.....Unique,Once they're done with the Trick-Or-Treating.

(Y/n):Why do i have a bad feeling About that?

Tanjiro:I feel the same....

Will remained smiling as he said they'll see what he means and turns to his family.