introduction.

IMOGEN HAS NEVER liked being on the tube at night, especially in London

IMOGEN HAS NEVER liked being on the tube at night, especially in London. She always had her keys between her knuckles in case something happend. The train was pretty empty there were a couple of people sitting on the opposite of her. She didn't mind going with the tube when it was day, but the horror stories online scared her about going with the tube at night.

She just got back from her best friends apartment. Olivia needed Imogen's help to take photos for her model agency. Imogen was very creative with taking photos or if it was just doodling in her notebook, even if she was just bored.

If Olivia was with her, Imogen wouldn't be scared going with the tube at night. To take her focus of the situation Imogen tried to read her book. She was just getting to a good part in the book, but the tube started to slow down.

Imogen closed her book and put it into her totebag. She stood up from her seat and walked over to the doors. Just as she arrived the door started to open. Imogen wanted to get home as fast as possible. She started speed walking towards the stairs that led to the streets.

Just five more minutes and I will be home.

While walking she grabbed her phone and AirPods for music. Imogen can't live without music, especially on walks. She would just dis's disappear with her mind from the world around her into her own.

A small tap on her shoulder made Imogen get back to reality. She turned around and face a man with AirPods in and a book in his right hand.

"I saw this fall out of you're bag." The mystery boy put out his hand to show the book he was holding.

She cursed herself for not getting a car sooner. Imogen didn't even feel the book fall out of the bag. She gave him a small smile not hearing what he said next. The headphones in her ears were blasting a song.

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"You know it's not good to have your volume up that high." He pointed to the airpods, located in her ears.

Imogen took out one airpod a little embarrassed. She didn't even notice they were that loud.

"Oh, yeah it's to distract me while walking." She still had her phone in her hand, so she put the volume down. "Thanks for the tip though."

He gave Imogen a small smile.

"Can't lie it's a good song." The boy admitted.

"Yellow by Coldplay." Imogen's smile grew when she talked about the song. Coldplay is her favorite band. "My favorite actually."

"Mine too." The boy responded "I would always hear the song when I would get back from training."

Imogen didn't know what to respond to that. It was quite cute, the memory.

"Well, thank you for giving me my book back, but I should really get home." Imogen spoke softly.

"Yeah, of course." He kinda looked disappointed that the conversation ended. But they were just strangers and it was late.

The two said goodbye and went their separate ways. The whole way back Imogen thought about the young men. His hair was messy but his curls still came trough it. He had small freckles on his face and these beautiful eyes.

The song eventually changed when she just arrived at her front door. She entered her flat and threw her back on the kitchen island.

The book was still in her hand. Imogen noticed something sticking out of it. Some kind of paper. She opened the book on the page and it revealed a small text.

LN4

What is that supposed to mean? Imogen thought. Maybe it somehow flew into her book? But it can't just fly into a book that was closed.

Imogen put the small paper between the pages she was reading, as a bookmark.

And it never left the book.