eleven.

𝐇𝐄 left

𝐇𝐄 left.

I woke up abruptly in the night of a door closing. So my first instinct was to check on the sound. The lights were turned on downstairs, which I turned off before I went upstairs to the guest room. A big light came through the blinds, so I went outside to see what it was.

It was his car.

I went up to his window before he could drive off.
My hand was signaling for him to lower his window. He looked back at me and lowered his window.

"Where are you going?" I ask worried.

"Out."

"For how long?" Another question asked.

"Don't know."

He then closed his window and drove away leaving me standing in front of his house. He was being so weird. It felt weird for me to stay at his house while he was gone, so I grabbed my stuff and went to my house, which was not far away. I left him a quick note saying I was home.

I kept wondering if something was going on with him. Maybe it was the weird tension from that night? But he was enjoying how I was nervous. That grin plastered on his face the whole night.

When I got home, I changed into pajamas, because I was still wearing Lando's clothes. My bed felt so much better than at his house. Not only was it softer but it felt like home.

My spiraling went on for the whole night.

He was going out with a broken arm, how he was driving of? No idea. But I had a bad feeling about this the whole night. I hated having anxiety about this. So I called Olivia. She helped me get distracted from the situation for a while. We called for about an hour, until it was about four a clock in the morning.

I closed my eyes for a second almost falling asleep. But my phone had a other plan, a text notification was heard in my quiet room.

A text from lando:

He was asking for help and send another text saying he felt sick and was home. I had a spare key, so I put on a hoodie and went to his house, now with my car to be there faster. When I arrived, his car was parked messy and the front door was opened. I walked into a quiet house.

"Lando where are you?"

"Come here."

I followed his voice upstairs after I closed the front door. The further I was going up, I heard him talking to himself. Not ten seconds later I was in his bedroom.

Lando was hugging his knees sitting against his bed. He had a bucket next to him and bottle of water. I walked closer to Lando and sat down in front of him.

"Do you feel sick?." I ask. He nods his head and grabs the bucket in case. "Have you been drinking?" He nods again.

"You are not supposed to drink with your pain medication." My voice was a bit stern.

Lando was wearing a jacket and I knew he was feeling warm. He was sweating from the heat and nausea. I scooted over next to him and started to rub his back for comfort. He laid back his head against the bed. We didn't say anything for a while.

"I have a secret." Lando whispers next to me.

"Really?" I ask curiously.

"I find you beautiful." He pauses for a second "not just beautiful, but beautiful like a sunset or the beach. My favorite color is because of the sunset you know?" He giggles like a kid.

A smile formed on my face.

"That's very sweet of you."

"I know."

He lies his head on my shoulder and sighs loudly. Lando sounded tired, so I picked him up by the arm and walked him to his bed. He lied down and closed his eyes.

"Can you stay with me? Please." His tired voice died down the last word.

I was happy that my pajamas were still on, so I removed my hoodie and lied down next to him. He immediately scooted over to my side and put his arm around my waist.

"I'm scared." Lando blurts out.

"Of what?"

"These feelings I have."

I turned on my right side to face him. His eyes were still open, just like mine. His eyes were more glossier now and his eyes looked hurt and angry at the same time.

"The last time I felt something like this, something bad happened and I don't want to end up alone again." He sighs "please don't leave me alone."

"I won't. "

"Always?" Lando referred to the hunger games quote. We watched the movies the first day at his house. He already mentioned that it was his favorite scene of the movie. Lando his personality was just like peeta's. Genuine, loyal, caring, funny and most importantly lovable. Their personalities were the same.

"Let's go to sleep okay?" I whispered softly. Lando came closer to me and laid his head on my right arm that was free.

Instagra

Liked by: @landonorris, @oliviaaa and 1509 others

@Imogenwoods: real

Comments:
@oliviaaa: we stan peeta

@landonorris: sunset orange
^ @imogenwoods: 🌅

@charlesleclerc: you read?
^ @imogenwoods: yes?

Load more comments here...

-
we stan a hunger games reference:)

Hopefully the story isn't going too fast for you guys. Because I don't want to take so long. That's more for enemies to lovers...

Hope you enjoyed:) vote+comment

Xo