five.

this chapter is from Imogen's pov.

I WAS sat down at my table, editing some pictures I took for a company

I WAS sat down at my table, editing some pictures I took for a company. It was getting kind of boring just taking pictures, editing them and getting a small profit for it. I liked taking the pictures for the Mclaren team, it was different then taking photos of skincare products.

I haven't really been talking to Lando, he is busy getting ready for Monza. He doesn't really talk about racing when we call. Lando wants to talk about traveling and music.

Speaking of the devil...

My phone started buzzing, the caller id popped up showing his name. I didn't look my best for a call but it was okay, he has seen me fall asleep on facetime a couple of times.

"Ah Lando, how have you been?" I asked, closing my laptop softly. I set my phone against my glass of water and then placed my hand on my palm.

"Great actually. I've had my fair share of training, practiced on the simulator and went out in Monza." He responded to my question.

"Did you go out with your driver friends from the concert."

"Yes, and I met a beautiful girl there. We've been talking and texting for a couple of days." Lando smirked into the camera.

It didn't really bother me that he was going out with a girl. I really know him since the concert as friends. I just hope it doesn't affect our friendship. We started being friends a couple of weeks ago, it would suck if it would blow up. But I know Lando isn't like that.

"That's fun! When is the race?" I asked him.

"This Sunday, are you watching?" He questioned.

"Probably."

There was a silence between us. I didn't know what to say. I have been doing the same thing everyday. I've been trying to figure out what I want to pursue. Maybe something medical or designer of houses.

"Mate we have the interviews soon, come on!" A voice came from behind Lando.

The voice revealed his self a couple of seconds later, realizing Lando was on the phone with someone. He had brown hair that sat on the front of his hat. The guy wore a bright red ferrari shirt and some blue jeans.

"Oh shit, didn't think you were on the phone with that girl."

That girl? Glad to know I changed names.

"No, it's the girl from the concert. Imogen you know?" He explained to his friend.

The guy nodded his head remembering that night and that they met for a second. He waved embarrassed in the camera. I waved him back and had an awkward smile on my face. The guy with the red shirt walked out of the room a second later.