Getting Periods in front of the Cold Guy!

Y/n's Pov

I'm reading a book in library, it was very peaceful till I heard 2-3 girls loud whispers which definitely disturbed many students as well as the teacher when I looked up for the reason behind the noise it was none other than Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook whole university's popular guy including other his 6 friends. They are famous not just because they are from wealthy family but their eternal looks and gracious attitudes always makes them stand out from other wealthy students. Jungkook and I are in the same year so that's why I know him because we both are the Class Representatives. Even though he is very cold towards everyone expect his friends but he never disrespects anyone nor shows any kind of bitchy attitude, while talking about him I didn't noticed that he sat in front of me with book and was saying something with little smile on his face.

Jungkook: Hey! I have read this one book which you are reading, it is good.

Y/n: Oh! Ohkay. *I was not able to form anything so I just said ok and again started reading the book*

I was soo engrossed in the book that I forget to check the time it was 5pm already, my neck is hurting aish. I quickly started to pack my things to leave as my bus will come at 5:30pm shit I'm lateeee... As I was busy packing my things suddenly I felt pain in my stomach. Oh no! I think I got my periods now. Shit Shit Shit it is the worst day I guess‼‼ I was slowly heading towards the restroom as now my cramps are hurting more but out of a sudden I felt someone hugging me from back side, I flinched.

Jungkook: D-Don't move Y/n. (He said in his deep voice making her little calm but the closeness was not helping at all for her)

Y/n: C-can you please l-leave me? (She stuttered due to pain and there was a tint of shyness also because few students were looking at them)

Jungkook: I-I can't because you have s-strained your dress. *Shit‼ What the hell is wrong with me today?? Why every problem needs to be done today only? My stomach is hurting more as I'm taking stress.*

Y/n: c-can you help me till we reach restroom p-please?? (Her eyes got teary due to controlling the pain)

Jungkook: Yeah, let's go fast.

Time skip

Author's Pov

Thank god she had brought sanitary napkins with her but the main problem is her stained dress, she didn't even brought new clothes or something, while she was in her deep thought she heard jungkook calling her from outside.

Jungkook: Y/n? Are you still there??

Y/n: Y-yeah!

Jungkook: Do you have extra clothes?? (Y/n bitted her lips before answering)

Y/n: N-no, b-but I will manage---

Jungkook: Waitt‼ (She heard his footstep of running and decided to wait for him that's all she can do for now)

My stomach is hurting too much when is he coming back?? Aah God‼ Suddenly I heard some footsteps and someone knocked the door.

Y/n: Y-yea??

Jungkook: I brought a pair of clothes for you, change it and come out.

From where did he brought clothes for me???? I took it and changed my clothes.

Y/n: T-thanks. F-from where did you--- (She said while looking down whole time as she was embarrassed plus her cramps were also not helping her.)

Jungkook: Jisoo noona helped me. (He cut her off right before she could complete)

Y/n: umm, thank you. I-I will leave now!

Jungkook: W-wait! But it's already 5:40 and your bus must have been left till now, I-I will drop you. (Yeah he knows not because he stalked her but because they have been to each-others houses for project works being Class Representatives they have to do so many things you know~)