When you met him after 7 years

Author's POV

Knock Knock

Y/n: Come in.

???: Miss Y/n Hana is here.

Y/n: Oh! Let them in Mina.

Mina nodded and left.

Hana: Hiee Y/niee! (A little girl around 6 years old entered her cabin running.)

Mr. Lee: Hana behave she is older than you, don't call her by her name. (He said with a little strictness while entering the room)

Y/n: Ehh! Mr. Lee be cool now! You are again started behaving like this, see she is finally opening up with me and look at you scolding her like this... Seems like I have 2 patients to handle Aish!

She scolded him while picking Hana up and made her sit on her lap. So she is Y/n's patient, Y/n is one of the famous Psychologist in Korea and not only she is successful for her profession but her gracious behavior always makes people fall for her. She got Beauty with Brain. Right now she is handling a mentally disturbed child well one of the reason is her own father. His strict nature made her isolated, she never opened with anyone not even her mother thinking she will judge her like others, poor girl has to suffer this much at such age. Good thing her mother noticed this and consulted with Y/n, so now here she is after 2 week of practice treatment.

Y/n: Baby~ how are you feeling these days?

Hana: I-I-I'm fine.

Y/n: Do you want Juice? (Hana nodded cutely)

Y/n: Which one?? Um......

Hana & Y/n: Mango? (Both of them chuckled and seeing their cute chemistry the parents too shared a smile with each other)

Y/n: Mina please bring Mango Juice for her and 2 Coffee.

Hana: Y/niee~ can I-I go with Unnie? (Of course there was a tint of hesitation but Y/n was happy to see her open more with her, she nodded in response and kissed her forehead before Hana went with Mina.)

Y/n: So Mrs. Lee, how's the behavior of Mr. Lee with Hana??

Mrs. Lee: oh! He is kinda opening up with her but sometimes becomes little aggressive, but don't worry I'm trying my best to stay close with her always.

Y/n: hmm... I know Mrs. Lee as a mother you are there for her but she also needs a father figure as well. She is not only your child but your blood, your only happiness too and honestly Father is always the hero of every girl's life. If I give my example, so I love my father more than my mother hehe. It's like he is not only my father but also my friend, my enemy, my hero and my Idol. Mr. Lee I definitely understand work stress, but you will have to work hard to build this beautiful relation with Hana from the start! I hope you understand.

Mr. Lee: I'm trying Miss Y/n. Just as you said last time, I tried to understand her emotions and she is slowly opening up with me.

Y/n: I'm glad to hear that. So now I will give you both another assessment after todays' session okay. So till then please have the coffee, I'm coming! (She said after Mina entered with Hana and left, giving them some private space to talk.)

Time Skip~

Y/n: Mina who is the next one? And how many appointments are left now?

Mina: Miss Y/n now only one is left. I'll send him in.

Y/n: Okay!

Y/n's POV

Finally only one is left. Well I'm quite tired now, can't wait to go home early and take a long one hour shower woohoo‼ I started checking my To-do list when I heard a knock on the door.