When He Is Afraid Of Thunderstorm

Author's POV

The sun was bright, and the sunlight was warm and not harsh. The birds kept chirping, and the breeze was cool. The leaves of the plants were covered from the dew drops, and then there was a girl in her room sleeping soundly. Her mother interrupted her sleep while shouting from downstairs.

Y/n's Mom: Y/nn!!!! 

Y/n's Mom: Y/nnn wake up darlingg!! Look who is here!! (She opened her eyes, and yawned but slept again without caring about her mom's words)

Y/n's Mom: Sorry son! she is a sleepyhead, I will go to-- wait!! how about you go to wake her up??? Is it fine for you?

Jungkook: Oh! Me? Y-yeah fine. (He slowly went upstairs and then knocked on her room)

Jungkook: Y/n! Can I come in..? (Surely his voice was pretty low as it was his first time doing these kind of things which he never imagined to do, He was going to library to study but decided to ask Y/n as well, and her house is also not that far from the library. It is 10am already but that 19 years old girl was busy covering her 8 hour sleep cycle which was definitely disturbed from the exams they had previous week.)

Jungkook: Y/N!! (Finally he shouted, and to his surprise soon the door opened and he saw Y/n in her night dress, hairs were open more like a bird's nest but who cares. She was shocked as hell to see her Best friend in her house cause he rarely visits in addition She was the one who used to ran to his home for anything she wanna show or study or for fun.)

Y/n: Umm.. Morning? Come in.. (He denied but her cute gesture made him enter inside her cozy room which was surely not looking nice right now.. 2 pillow were on floor lifeless, 2 on the either side of the bed, clothes here and there, books were shuffled and there she was smiling innocently.

Y/n: I know my room is little messy. 

Jungkook: Little??? (He raised his one eyebrow while questioning)

Y/n: Yeah yeah I know a whole zoo! But it's my personal room so why not! Uh- Come here (she cleared the bed making space for them to sit) Sit,, by the way are you sick??

Jungkook: huh? No! (Her question caught him off guard)

Y/n: then how come you here early in the morning??

Jungkook: early....? Miss check the time!! 

Y/n: It's only 10 not that much. (She shrugged her shoulders leaving him confuse and before he could say anything Y/n's mom entered) 

Y/n's Mom: Hello! I brought breakfast for you both! Enjoy both of you~ (She passed them her beautiful smile which they returned as well)

Jungkook: Aunty I will have to leave now! 

Y/n's Mom: Why? You just came.

Jungkook: Sorry Aunty but I will come some other day, right now I need to study.

Y/n: All the time study study study! Chill Dudee~ We just finished our exams and you uff~

Y/n's Mom: Yes! Y/n is right, Son have some leisure in your life, so no studyday today okay!

Jungkook: B-But Mom will--

Y/n: I will talk with aunty Kook Please~~ (She showed her cute puppy eyes to convince him)

I looked away from her, why does she have to show these puppy eyes to me and call me with this nickname!! This girll!!

Y/n's Mom: Yes I will also inform her don't worry! Please~ (She also made the same face matching Y/n)

Everyone can tell from where she got this habit!! Aish.

Jungkook: O-Okay! 

Y/m & Y/n's Mom: YAYY!!! (They both shouted their lungs out and hugged each other while jumping as if they received some kind of trophy)