snap

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"everything goes down."

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"that cigar dude is gonna be a problem..."

after running around with her tiny legs and occasionally tripping because— well, she's tiny as hell, [name] hid herself in some underground area that she accidentally found after falling down a flight of stairs.

she checked her bag and released a sigh of relief, glad that she didn't lose anything while on the run.

'what's this place though? it's dark.'

[name] held onto the wall as she climbed down the stairs further, realising that she was actually in some deserted pub.

not exactly though, as the voice of an elderly man startled her out of her mind.

"what do you think you're doing here, you little gremlin?! scram! this is not the place for kids!"

[name] pressed herself against the wall behind her, placing a hand on her chest to calm her heart down.

"goddamnit! what the hell, old fart?! you scared the crap out of me!"

the girl shouted, shaking her fist in the air with a scowl.

the old man paused and stared at her for a moment, his eyes glinting as if he had just witnessed something unbelievable.

"what's your deal, you old fart?! you scared the shit out of me!"

the look of nostalgia crossed his features, and he sighed. what he witnessed right there was deja vu itself.

'she's... no, that's impossible. she can't be...'

"...what's your name, girl?"

[name] began sweating bullets, contemplating hard if she should reveal her real name or lie.

'he could snitch on me or something!'

"i... uh... brutus? yeah, brutus! that's my name!"

the old man stared at her, unimpressed. he then placed a bottle down on the counter alongside an empty glass, pouring (f/f) liquid in it.

"...is it perhaps [name]?"

this made [name] shiver and her blood ran cold. she had no idea how he knew her name, and at first guess too.

this man is a threat to her, or so she thought.

"...who are you?"