𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴! (𝐼)

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2.3k votes special!!

this is a special chapter for reaching 2.3k votes in this book! thank you so much for all the support, and i'm glad more people are finding this book!

although i'm a bit intimidated and scared of new readers, i'm still very grateful for your support!

i hope you enjoy this special chapter!

☂︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
         ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this is set in a different timeline but same modern alternate universe!

trigger warning: lots of cussing basically, and a catboi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☂︎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

it's almost that time of the month, and everyone is hella excited.

if you guessed halloween, then you are indeed correct! the prize will be sent to you via package delivery by the gucci man lucci himself. expect him at the front of your house at the middle of the night... when your family and neighbours are asleep... :)

well with halloween right around the corner, many of the students are anticipating a single week of break from the holiday but instead of that, they get a graded pre-test in every subject before saturday and sunday.

well, at the very least their whole school is decorated.

"we're supposed to be making halloween cookies and buying costumes and buying candies and watching spooky movies—"

"i know buddy, i know."

[name] groans in dismay as usopp pats her back with a look of pity on his face.

it just so happens that the two were preparing for a halloween party that they were gonna throw for everyone, with [name] being the host of the party but now that they're busy with school, they can't even get that cool freaking human-sized dark souls skeleton set that they've always wanted to put as display outside their houses.

justice for [name] and usopp frfr.

well, it's not like they could've gotten a whole week break but schools usually cancel classes when thursday and friday comes around, especially the day which is monday before halloween.

but of course, because they're already in highschool, none of them are allowed to skip school for a mere holiday where it's socially acceptable to dress up as a serial killer and demand candy from people.

"usopp, they're not gonna cancel our classes at monday, are they?"

"nope. heard it from mrs. tsuru earlier. we're doing some checking at monday."