chapter 14: finally

cartman: "nothing's happening, you know what??"
stan and kenny: *badly imitating cartman's voice* "screw you guys, i'm going home!"
cartman: "hey! i do not talk like that!!"
stan and kenny: "trust us dude, you do"
cartman: "assholes"

suddenly, something happened

kyle: "s-stan?"
stan: "kyle?? kyle are you here??!"
kyle: "stan!!"

kyle got up from the grave and looked at his friends, he was still a bit stunned, but he was surprised that everything worked as stan planned

stan: "kyle!!"

stan and kyle ran to each other and hugged tigher than they ever did before

stan: *while crying* "i'm so glad you're here again!!"
kyle: *while crying too* "me too, stan!!"

kenny and cartman also ran up kyle and joined the hug

kyle: *while crying* "kenny! eric! i missed you too guys! i never thought i could have ever missed cartman"
cartman: *with an only tear in his eyes* "same, i wanted you to die everyday!"
kyle: *while trying to dry his tears* "i assure you, fatass, that i'll never die again before you guys do"
cartman: "i'm-i'm big boned, by the way!"
kyle: "thank you all, guys! this has been the best thing someone could ever possibly do for someone else"
stan: "and it's because i'd do even impossible things for you.."
kenny and cartman: *which now got out of the hug* "kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!"
stan: "well, i usually wouldn't do it.. in front of them, but i think in this moment we cou-"

kyle interrupted stan by kissing him. stan's eyes widened and he blushed, but then reciprocated the kiss. after the kiss, the two boys looked in each other's eyes with love, and smiled fondly.

cartman: "this is all so, so cute, you guys. but i think stan's forgetting something..."
stan: "yeah, yeah. whatever. take the 25 dollars."
kenny: "YAY!! i can hire a prostitude now!!"

stan, kyle and cartman stared at him and said nothing

kenny: "just kidding. i wish i could, but my family needs this money"
cartman: "well, since it's already the 1st of november, i'm going to buy sweets. see you tomorrow, fag guy, poor guy and of course, jew!!"
kyle: "see you tomorrow too, fatass!"
kenny: "i should go too. maybe my siblings and i can eat today"
stan: "see you tomorrow, ken!"
kyle: "bye!!"
kenny: "bye guys! by the way, i'm happy you're here again, kyle"
kyle: "thank you, dude!"

kenny and cartman exited the graveyard and went for their paths.

stan: "well, you should go to your family, kyle. they're desperate"
kyle: "i can imagine, i missed my parents and i don't even want to think about how ike reacted to my death.. but actually, i think you should come too. if they saw me first, i think they would have a heart attack. plus, when we'll explain them everything, they'll be grateful to you for life, and they'd be really glad to host you in our home"
stan: *smiling at kyle* "you're right. let's go"

[meanwhile, at marsh's house]

it's been three days since stan and the others went missing. randy was drinking beer, sitting on the couch and watching tv, hoping to hear news about stan. sharon was in her room, looking at the window, wondering if she would have ever be able to see her son again, while shelley was using her phone as usual, but this time, she was in stan's room because, for the first time, she wanted to feel him closer.

[meanwhile, at mccormick's house]

*knock knock*

carol: "who-who is it??"
kenny: "mom, it's me! kenny!"
carol: *while breaking into tears* "kenny!! kenny you're here! i'm so glad you're back!"

stuart, karen and kevin ran into the living room, and saw carol hugging kenny

karen: "kenny!! i missed you so so so so so much!! please don't leave me ever again!"
kenny: "i won't, karen. i won't"

it wasn't usual for the mccormick family hugging each other, but this time they had all been really scared for kenny.

kevin: "where have you been this whole time, lil' bro?? whe searched for you everywhere"
kenny: "well, it's a long story. you better sit down if you want to hear it..."

[meanwhile, at the supermarket]

cartman: *to the cashier* "so i'm buying these eight packs of candys, these twelve chocolate bars and these six cans of carbonated drinks"
cashier: "ok, it's-"
cashier: "wait.. aren't you one of the kids who went missing some day ago?"
cartman: "what are you-"
cashier: "oh god i'm so glad i found you! let me call your mom and then i'll let you take your sweets and drinks"
cashier: *to the phone, after inserting the number on the missing flyer* "hello? mrs. cartman?"
liane: "hi?? who is it?"
cashier: "i found your so-"
liane: "WHERE IS HIM NOW???"
cashier: "at the supermarket and he's buying candies, chocolate bars and carbonated drinks"
liane: "oh my dear, yes it's him!! please let me talk to him!"
cartman: *to the phone* "awh, mom, i'm busy buying sweets now!"
liane: "you've been missing for a long time!"
cartman: "that's why i need sweets to recover"
liane: "of course, my little biscuit! but i'm coming there to pick you up, wait for me!"

[meanwhile, at broflovski's house]

*knock knock*

sheila: *drying a tear* "wh-who is it?"
stan: "it's me, stan"
sheila: "stanley!! oh god here you are! where have you been?? your parents are searching for you everywhere"
stan: "yes, and i'm sorry, but i had to do something very important. and you have to know what it is, because it has to do with kyle"
sheila: "w-with kyle?"
stan: "yes.."
sheila: "oh, stan. let's-let's call your parents"
stan: "no, please! just listen to me for a second"
stan: "don't be alarmed, mrs. broflovski. but, i brought kyle back here"

sheila's eyes filled with tears, and her heart with pity, for the kid in front of her - and for herself.

sheila: "you know that kyle is-"

stan interrupted her

stan: "alive!"

in that moment, kyle slowly came forward from behind stan's back.