Chapter 3: Dine 'N' Dash

Muramasa walked through the bustling streets of Orario, passing by weary adventurers who had spent their day battling monsters and gathering valuable monster cores. The worth of these cores varied depending on the type of monster, with different cores having different values. A skilled group of veteran level 1 adventurers could potentially earn around 25,000 valis in a day, a significant amount considering the relatively affordable cost of food and entertainment.

While goods and services in Orario were generally affordable, the life of an adventurer was far from easy. Even basic equipment like a weak dagger could cost a few thousand valis, and more decent weapons sold in shops could set you back 120,000 valis. Then there were the magical swords, weapons infused with various elemental attributes like fire, wind, or electricity. While these swords were powerful, they often had limited durability, and their high price made them more of a collector's item or a last-resort option for dire situations.

He stopped by a lit building and knew that this was the Hostess of Fertility.

He stepped forward through the entrance, where his vision was greeted by numerous people seated at tables adorned with a diverse array of food and drinks, representing various races

He stepped forward through the entrance, where his vision was greeted by numerous people seated at tables adorned with a diverse array of food and drinks, representing various races. Laughter and merriment filled the air, making it a vibrant and lively evening.

Girl: Muramasa, over here!

He pivoted towards the voice, his gaze landing on a statuesque dwarf woman with a broad grin. She beckoned him over, her enthusiasm palpable.

Mia: It's been quite a while since I've seen you, Muramasa

Mia: It's been quite a while since I've seen you, Muramasa. What brings you here at this hour? Seeing you away from your forge is a rare sight.

The woman speaking was Mia Grand, affectionately known as Mama Mia, the proprietor of this establishment.

Muramasa: I had some free time and thought I'd take a stroll through town.

Mia: Well, I'm glad you're here. What can I get you?

Muramasa: Just the Salmon foil-yaki and a cup of nihoncha, please.

Mia: Sticking to the classics, I see. Coming right up, Muramasa.