Chapter 15: The Rescue

Their blades clashes and collided as the streets of where they were fighting was being destroyed and many houses had human body holes through them, Muramasa managed to push back Hyakinthos away from the general public.

They continued to clash blades, creating small shockwaves as they did so, but each forced Hyakinthos to fall back. Their fighting caused the other members of the Apollo Familia to back off. Even those who tried to avoid it were caught up in the chaos as Muramasa took out multiple other members while holding Hyakinthos back from reaching Bell's location.

"Tch, I admit you are strong for a blacksmith, but I am a beloved child of Lord Apollo! So you will not-!" Hyakinthos's words were cut short when Muramasa stopped charging ahead, causing confusion to swirl in his mind about Muramasa's plan.

"I hear you already. I don't care about whether you're a child of his or not, but it won't matter in the end. So just shut it... brat." Muramasa stamped hard on the ground, causing it to shake. This shocked Hyakinthos with the strength of a blacksmith. Seizing this opportunity, Muramasa threw his blade into the air. Hyakinthos made the mistake of looking up at the sword as Muramasa leaped forward, using the broken ground below him to move even faster towards Hyakinthos.

He was caught off guard as he took a full-force punch right to the gut from Muramasa. After a second of Muramasa's fist driving deeper into Hyakinthos' stomach, his body finally followed the laws of physics, soaring across the city block. His body skidded across the ground before being catapulted off a bridge, plunging into a river within the town.

Muramasa turned to his right and noticed Lili walking with a man in an alleyway out of the corner of his eye. The blacksmith was confused, wondering, "Why isn't she with Bell or holding anyone back?" He narrowed his eyes, noticing that Lili looked at him and mouthed silent words.

"I'm sorry" Lili turned around and followed the man with the glasses in front of her. Muramasa briefly considered chasing after her but decided against it, thinking, "I have different matters to deal with" He leaped onto a building and began running across and jumping to different buildings as he followed the loudest noise he could hear.

"Hang on, Bell... Hestia" Muramasa sped up, realizing he couldn't worry about Lili at this point. His priority was ensuring the safety of his leader, who was the target of this attack, along with his goddess.

.

.

.

In the end, Bell and Hestia agreed to the Wargame with the Apollo Familia. Muramasa explained the situation with Lili, who had suddenly left with a familiar man.

The next day arrived, and the main group, including Hestia, Muramasa, the captain of the Takemikazuchi Familia, Kashima Ouka, and a member of the Miach Familia, Naaza Erisuis, gathered.

Bell was busy preparing and training for the Wargame with the Sword Princess and the Amazons of the Loki Familia. Meanwhile, Hestia began laying out the plan to save Lili from her Familia. Muramasa, after taking some time to remember, figured out who the man with glasses was. He recalled that he was an old customer who had requested multiple blades crafted by him. However, after seeing the prices, which Hephaestus had increased just to annoy the captain of the Soma Familia, he left in anger. Hephaestus, who was in Muramasa's workshop for a cup of tea, couldn't help but laugh.

Kashima had some worries about whether it was in their best interest to rescue a member who might not contribute much to the upcoming Wargames. Muramasa shared those concerns to some extent, but he couldn't let the plan be delayed until after the Wargames. It didn't sit well with him. Nevertheless, he stayed quiet and continued to listen.