The First Kiss | Part 2

Smut. Soft Dom addition.
I always imagined Ghost would be gentle during sex. Considering his traumatizing childhood, he wouldn't want his partner to feel unsafe or uncomfortable. However, I also believe he's willing to explore in time.

After our first kiss, Simon just kept coming back to me for more. It has been a month since, and he was slowly becoming more affectionate every day. He'll come to my room before every take-off and ask me to apply his black face paint for him. I say yes because he repays me with kisses. Some of them are long and passionate while lying on the bed or couch. Or others just standing in front of my door before we had to leave. He even began opening up more during late night chats when we were just laying next to each other on the bed in his or my room. Of course, he was still a big, tough British, killing machine in front of our team. But when it was just us. He turned into a sweet gentleman. Like I clicked something inside him. I was getting to know Simon as a sensitive man and not as my angry, cold Lieutenant. He was also willingly taking his mask off in front of me, and it made me feel warm inside because knowing that he trusted me made me the happiest woman alive.

So there we were again, making out on my couch. His large and strong arms held my body on top of his lap with his feet on the floor and my feet in on the couch cushions. He was particularly eager today because his kisses were hard and passionate. I swiftly adjusted myself to straddle his hips. I lowered myself down onto his large bulge, wiggling to get comfortable. His hands roamed up the back of my shirt, and the coldness of his fingers made me shiver. "Simon." I moaned softly as his hands covered my back. I found out from him that when I moaned the first time we kissed. He had to pull away because he was so surprised at himself from loving it so much.
He smirked to himself as he kissed my neck. "Say that again." he whispered heavily. His breath on my skin.
I bite my lip as goosebumps cover my body. "Simon." I moaned again and rotated my hips against his, causing him to pause and fight the agrue to groan.
"Fucking hell." He whispered and kissed the other side of my neck. I could feel my heart beat in between my legs.
"Simon." I muttered, cupping the sides of his head to get him to look into my eyes. "I want you to.." I paused and he stared at me, his mind racing with thoughts and desperation. "I want us to have-"
"Yes." He cut me off, and his eyes widened with plead. "Yes, I want to as well.'' he repeated himself. "I'm all yours." He looked at my lips.
I sat back and removed my shirt. He swallowed in his throat as he stared at my breasts that were in my bra. He slowly reached his hands up my back and unclipped my bra to remove it. His eyes stayed locked on my boobs. It surprised me he knew how to remove a bra. Once, he threw my bra to the ground. I took his hands and placed them over each of my breasts, moving my hands, which led him to massage my breasts and lean forward, kissing the top of them. I grinded my hips against him and my hands rested on his shoulders. "Simon." I moaned again, still moving my hips and tossing my head back.
He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling my body to his, kissing my neck before shifting us to the other side of the couch. That way, I was on my back. He sat up on his knees and removed his hoodie and shirt, exposing his scarred chest and abs. I stared at his torso for a moment, not realizing how wide my eyes were. "I know." He deep accent snapped me out of a trance. "It's tough to look at." He added, his eyes moving down.
I tried looking into his eyes. "But I still love you." I whispered. He looked up at me. The surprise in his eyes made me realize that I just told him I loved him.
"You.. love me?" He asked, his eyes softening and his lips curled into a sweet and soft smile.
I nodded my head, looking into his blue eyes. They made me feel cold, but the cozy kind. "I do." I admitted. "I do love you." I said again just to be clear.
His smile grew bigger before he leaned down, catching himself on the back part of the couch and the armrest above my head, kissing me once more. I pushes my lips back and hummed happily. I didn't expect him to say it back because I know he has trouble with his own feelings. I was just glad I was able to say it to him. I tilted my head as I kissed and ran my fingers through his light hair. He moved his kisses to my cheek, then down to my neck and all the way to my stomach before sitting back and unbuckled my belt. "Just have to get these off." He said to himself, pulling my pants and underwear down my legs. I smiled and set up, returning the favor by unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down to his knees before he got up off the couch and kicked them off the rest of the way. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his c*ck. It was so hard and begging to be touched. Before I had time to do anything with it though. He crawled back on top of me, resting on his elbows on each side of my body. "Are you ready?" He asked softly, his eyes begging for consent.
"Of course." I told him, hooking my hands on the back of his neck and kissing him passionately.
He reached down with one of his hands, guiding his tip up and down my wet folds. I groaned desperately, tightening moving my legs around him to get him to move closer. He chuckled into my mouth before slowly pushing slowly in all the way. My eyes screwed shut, and I dug my nails into his skin, moaning against his lips. "Oh my god. Simon." I said softly. He pulled out and thrusted back in slowly and consistently. I did my best not to be so loud, but I couldn't help but let out quiet and soft moans every few thrusts. He was hitting my g-spot just right with how he was angling his hips. He would grunt and groan occasionally but mostly just breathed heavily into my ear, holding the cushions of the couch in a death grip. I relaxed my legs and gently ran my hands up and down to his back as he continued thrusting softly into me. I kind of wanted him to go faster. I secretly wanted him to be rough, to hold me down and make me beg for an orgasm. But this was our first time, and I wanted him to be as comfortable as I am. He buried his face into the croak of my neck, and I rested my hand on the back of his head. I moaned again, moving my hips with his. "It feels so good." I whimpered, and he nodded, laying small kisses across my skin. I didn't expect it, but he started thrusting a little bit faster, causing a louder moan to escape my lips.
He looked back up at me, staring into my eyes. "Shh, love." He whispered and connected our lips once more, still thrusting. I whimpered, moving my lips against his and curling my toes as he thrusted faster. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and held my hip with one of his hands as the other arm supported his weight on the cushion. I moaned against his lips as our tongues moved from my mouth to his. I reached down and started rubbing my clit to his thrusting. He pulled away from my lips and smirked down at me. I tossed my head back, moaningheavily but with my mouth closed. His thump was circled my clit perfectly to get me close to my orgasm. He stared and smiled down at me as my body tensed up and my lips parted to moan softly. "You want to cum, do ya?" He asked with a devilish look in his eyes.
I nodded quickly as I kept my eyes on his. "Yes." I moaned softly. "Please let me... Please." I begged.
He groaned and try hiding it behind biting his lip and thrusted faster, still letting me rub my clit as he stared into my eyes. "Do it" he smirked. "Show me you can do it, love." he whispered, causing chills to run down my spine and I tossed my head back, moaning quietly.
As my orgasm got closer, my eyes screwed shut and I arched my back, getting ready. He knew that as well because he picked up one of my legs getting a deeper angle as he thrusted. My mouth gaped open, and I let out a heavy moan as my orgasm crashed into me. He let go of my leg to quickly cover my mouth, and he pressed his forehead against mine. I tried to look into his eyes, but they were now screwed shut. His thrusts were getting sloppy, and he removed his hand from my mouth. "Come on, Simon." I encouraged him "Cum inside me." I added, running my hands up and down his back and then into his hair. He exhaled softly as he moaned and he slammed into me one last time before cumming. "Oh! Simon!" I shrieked, inhaling heavily and wrapping my arms around his shoulder to pull his lips to mine. He pumped in and out of me, still kissing my lips and moaning softly. I never thought I would love to hear the sound of a man's moan. But when Simon did it, it made me weak. He fell on to both his elbows, pressing our chest together as he was still inside of me, but his lips moved against mine.