Authors Note

Okay, I've never written a book before so there is probably going to be some mistakes, okay a lot of them, and I'm definitely going to have to go back and edit a lot of this.
     This is going to be a love story between a guy and a girl, one is a king who has been searching for his lost and murderous queen between two worlds while ruling a kingdom. The other is a reject with lots of trauma, an obsession with books, a huge collection of knives and other weapons, and a massive, sweet tooth.

     Some quick things about this
• TRIGGER WARNINGS. There's going to be some heavy topics in here. I'm not going to go into too much detail about them when they are being talked about, but they will be mentioned or slightly discussed. Things that will be talked about:
• Abuse/extreme violence
• Drug use
• Sex (consensual and non- consensual(mentioned, will not go into details))
• Death (both adult and child)
• Kinks (these will be discussed...mainly when the whole cast is together...mainly by the ones from another world. Lyra has some bold and strange friends y'all)
• Mentions of suicide and mass murder (...the last one your going to hear a lot about...you might be root for some of it)
             • Child loss/death. Not going to go into too much detail, that would be a lot of spoilers

• This is going to be set in ancient Japan. I love that era and I'm a big (not massive, I can only watch so many at a time) anime fan and I have always pictured this happening during that time period. There will be other worlds that they visit.
• If you're up for a female lead who is not only an assassin but a past queen, then I've got one for you. A prince turned king who sole desire is to find his true queen? Here ya go.
• This is going to have fated mates in this, if that is not your thing, no problem. I will also have different types of relationships in this that might catch your interests (multiple partners, open relationships, etc.)
• I have made up species in here. It will be explained what they are.
•This is a ROMANCE/FANTASY there will be some scenes that may make people uncomfortable. I won't have anything graphic....mainly because I don't have the slightest clue about how to write like that. If people are liking my story and want some extra spice...I'll learn how to then 😊
• INPUT PLEASE. I love hearing or reading comments when I'm on here and it only helps me better myself writing and probably as a person. If you see the wrong grammar being used, be a cop, let me know. If I mess up a important fact or timeline issue, drop that blue police box in front of me and let me know. I'm going to mess up and probably not even notice it because I am either way to into the chapter...or I have gotten enough Sprite that day...either or...
• Also I suck at writing fight scenes....I really do, I'm trying to do better so any tips or tricks of the trade I will gladly welcome!
• I really hope y'all enjoy and please let me know your honest opinions about this! ❤️