Life (زندگی)

Words Count:- 2081

جب سے ملی یہ نظرے تم سے
میرا کچھ بھی میرا نہی رہا۔

Jab se mili yeh nazre tum se
Mera kuch Mera nahi raha-

Nibbling her pen tip between her lips while she was re-checking her Architectural Design Thesis, it's her final year B

Nibbling her pen tip between her lips while she was re-checking her Architectural Design Thesis, it's her final year B.Arch in the most reputed Architectural college in Delhi, it's her 7th time reading her thesis her panic mode was on; on this thesis depends her future, her wish to do her Master from Edinburg University, the only dream she could remember since she was 16 in the course of 24 years of life everything she dreamed she achieved it be it clearing NATA and be in top 3 or her every minimal wishes being the youngest of her only brother and princess of her father she never craved for anything but her dream Masters from Edinburgh.

Shutting her laptop; finally contend with her work she took a sigh of relief past 6 months like a projection runs infront of her eyes unending internship, thesis and internal assessment made her life a bit more exhaustive.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror she couldn't decipher herself as a human she looked like zombie, clad in her's bhaiyoo's trousers and T-shirt and in actual messy bun with her curtain bangs being miserable she was actually looking like a zombie from American Zombie shows, the increased screen time due to research work left some dark circles around her eyes giving her panda look; she decided to fix her appearance for tomorrow as it's her final day in the college and submission of her Thesis, pouring some oil in her palm rubbing it together to warm the oil she started applying it to her scalp, at this moment she missed her mother who was in Bhopal her hometown, as their neighbors who are extremely close to them having a function ahead, she loved going back to Bhopal for vacations only as her Dil(heart) remained with Dilli, she can't and don't want to imagine herself leaving it behind until and unless it's for Edinburgh.

Eshal's father Saleem left Bhopal to manage his agro-industry even though before shifting they were having profit but as his resource and main factory being settled in UttarPradesh saw some mischief from their own trusted individuals, to tackle this situation they moved to Delhi being near to UttarPradesh, Eshal's chachu Sadaqat also shifted with them leaving their ancestral home back in Bhopal.

With last stroke of mascara in her beautiful big raven black eyes she was ready, since her childhood everyone was fascinated with her specially her eyes even tho many people in her family itself had colored eyes but her raven dark orbs stands apart, during mid-teen period of her life she became conscious about her eyes as everyone points it out being almost black she felt insecure but gradually she adapted her true self and features, being wheatish in her family she was told by some aunties to do remedies to become fair enough to compete tube light which made her feel insecure, but her beauty stands out since her mid-teen many boys tried on her but her bodyguard aka brother intervened and she herself never wanted a realationship because her focus was different and goal was to become Zaha Hadid not exactly her but she's her inspiration .