💔🌹👍✨💅I Would Kill Myself For You💅✨👍🌹💔 P1

Pen's POV:

I groan as I turn off my alarm clock. I didn't want to wake up, but I wanted to get to school without Sayori nagging me the whole way there. I know we've known each other for a while now, but it's only like 12 years.

"PEN >.<!" I heard a sweet, no, High pitched demonic voice call out to me. I turn around to see Sayori running towards me, cartoon style. I sigh and turn around. I had to stop walking because she got out before I got to school. After what felt like a decade she caught up and we started walking towards the crossroad.

"Sorry I woke up late, Pen!I-" She started.

"Forgot to set your alarm? Felt sick? Had to Feed your dog? I've basically heard them all, Sayori." I sighed.

"Heh I guess you do!" She giggled.

"Well we're here now, Bye."I waved.

"Wait! Pen, you said you'd join a club!" She

cried.

"I'll look into one." I groaned.

I had forgotten that I told her I'd join a club this year. Maybe the Anime club? Nah I don't want to be in a room full of weebs who watch Naruto. Before I can write down the math notes,the teacher erases it right as the bell rings, just my luck. I groan and sit back in my seat trying to decide what club I'll join to satisfy Sayori's needy request.

"Pen? Pen, PEN!" My eyes shoot open. Apparently Sayori has been calling my name for around 3 minutes as my eyes 'got to go to heaven' as Sayori puts it.

"Anyways, are you awake enough from your motionless slumber?"

"Yes."

"Alright, good! So have you decided what club you're going to join?"

"Yeah, probably the Anime club."

"Um, what if you joined ours?"

"I'll stop by for a day if it makes you happy."

"Great! Come on, let's not keep the others waiting!" She exclaimed as she dragged me to the club room. I thought it would be full of mid loser nerds who want to correct people but no! It was 4 hot- well 3 hot girls all in one room. Sayori said something about cupcakes? Well who cares about that right now? There's three hot women who all seem to be interested in me.

"So uh, Girls this is Pen,and Pen this is Natsuki, yuri, Monika and you already know me!"

I stare in amazement at these three girls, Yuri really takes my interest, as I hear Sayori call out.

"Pen, come sit next to me! Natsuki's getting cupcakes, and Yuri's making tea!" So Yuri likes Tea? I'll keep that in mind.

"Ta-Da!" Natsuki smiled as she lifted the tray off the pan and presented these white fluffy cupcakes that looked like cats. I look at Yuri confused on why she has a hot tea set in the classroom. She notices.

"Don't worry, the teacher allowed us to, after all, doesn't a nice hot cup of tea and a book help you calm down?" Yuri asked.

"Oh relax Pen, Yuri's just trying to impress you" Monika smirked.

"That's not! I- ugh..." Yuri sighs.

"Well let's take the spotlight off Yuri, so pen, what made you join the literature club?" Monika turned her attention to me.

"Sayori seemed happy here so I wanted to see how good you were at running the club." I responded. Not as believable but it's better than the truth. They all started talking about how they wanted the club to thrive after Monika brought something up.

"So Pen, What do you like to read?" Yuri looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Um well," I started. I didn't really read that much... " Manga..." I felt like I was laughing stock, Really that's the best I could come up with? Manga?

"What about you Yuri?" I ask her, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Let's see," she runs her finger across the teacups trim. "I like Novels with deep meanings and a bit of horror..." She went quiet after saying horror, Leaving someone to fill in the space

"Really Yuri? I didn't see you as one liking horror." Monika hummed. As the day goes on the conversation eventually leads to Monika suggesting we all write poems.

"Um," I said, bringing everyone's attention to me. " I never agreed to join!" They all look at me with dejected eyes. How am I supposed to make a clear-headed decision like this?

"Fine, I'll join!" I sighed, feeling defeated. They all suddenly perked up.

"I'm so happy!" Sayori squealed.

"Phew, you had me worried for a second!" Monika exclaimed.

"Yeah if you just came here for cupcakes I would've been pissed!" Natsuki scoffed.

"You made me a bit scared, Pen." Yuri said with her small smile, Ugh why am I feeling this way?

"Hey Pen! Since we're already here, do you wanna walk home together?" Sayori asked, smiling brightly.

"Why not?" I sighed.

A/N 

OMG I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY WORDS THAT WAS BUT ME AND MY FRIEND WROTE THIS AT 12AM AS A JOKE. THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE PARTS BUT THE OTHERS ARE STILL IN DOCS SO I CAN POST THEM. IF YOU READ THIS TELL US IF YOU LIKED IT!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!