💔🌹👍✨💅I Would Kill Myself For You💅✨👍🌹💔P2

I wrote my poem as more of a dark theme, the whole time I thought about Yuri. There's something about her that I need to find out.

"Thanks for showing up, Pen." I heard Yuri say to me. "I hope this isn't too much of a change for you."

"Oh don't give him any slack! He originally came here because Sayori mentioned cupcakes! Pen never wanted to join any clubs." Natsuki scoffed at Yuri, who was probably just trying to be nice.

"You certainly have a big mouth for someone who keeps her manga collection in the clubroom." Monika smiled. Knowing that she had embarrassed Natsuki deeply. As Natsuki ran away back to her seat.

"Don't worry guys, Pen always gives his best if he's having fun! Like when my room is messy or I'm cooking." Sayori sang.

"How dependable." Yuri hummed"

"Sayori, the only reason I help you is because your room is so messy it's distracting. And I need to help you cook because you nearly lit your house on fire!" I snapped.

"Heh...heh is that true?" Sayori quietly giggled.

"You two are really good friends, aren't you?" Yuri said with her sad smile. "I might be jealous."

"Why would you be jealous? You and Pen can be good friends too!" Sayori said, confused but happy at the same time. "Ooh! Yuri brought something for you too!" I look at Sayori confused then at Yuri.

"Don't be shy, Yuri!" Sayori smiled brightly.

"It's really nothing..." Yuri sighed, embarrassed.

"What is it?" I asked, intrigued.

"N-never Mind!" Yuri said, looking away.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting anything so this is better than nothing" I said trying to reassure her.

"Alright, here then..." She hands me something from her bag. It's a book? I can't read though. "I didn't want you to feel left out so I picked out a book I thought you might like.It's a short read so you won't lose focus. I thought we also might be able to discuss it..." I smiled as I took it into my hands. I'm starting to wonder how a girl is accidentally being cute. She found a book I might like, despite the fact that I can't read all that well.

"Thanks Yuri! I'll definitely read this." I smiled at her.

"Phew, well you can read it at your own pace.I'm excited to hear what you think." She looked at me with relief in her eyes. I look around waiting for Monika to pull some shitty activity. But instead Sayori and Monika are talking, and Yuri's face is already stuck in a book. I can't help but notice that Yuri's facial expression looks like she's enjoying herself. I hear a rustling from the closet and I see Natsuki there. I really want to talk to yuri a bit more but I don't want to disturb her little fun time. I see her book cover and it's the same one that she lent me.

"AH." Oh shit, I think she noticed me staring at her. She takes a glance at me and we maintain eye contact for a good 2 minutes and 8 Seconds. Which makes her stick her face in the book even deeper.

"Sorry..." I mutter "I was just spacing out."

"Oh, it's fine. If I was focused I wouldn't have realized." She stared. "I was just re-reading anyway-"

"Is that the same book you gave me?" I asked, still wanting to talk to her.

"Mhm I wanted to read some parts over again." she responded.

"So why do you have two copies of the same book?" I questioned.

"When I went to the bookstore- Ah! I mean I just had two copies." She squealed. She's not telling me, but I decide to let it go. After all, we've only known each other for two days.

"I'll start reading it soon!"

"You better! Once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down." Is this book gonna kill me?

"So what's it about?"

"Oh it's really good! It's about- Hey you have to read it to find out!"

"Oh fine"

"Well If you really wanna know what it's about. . . ." She tells me about how amazing the story is, completely disregarding what she said before. Hmm. That seems kinda dark, not gonna lie.

"heheheha." Yuri suddenly giggled, it was quiet but I heard it. "Do you not like dark stories, Pen?"

"Oh no, I love those types of stories, I just didn't see you reading them." I reassured her.

"That's good, I would've been angry if you didn't." I forgot Yuri liked this kind of stuff. It doesn't suit her personality.

"Those stories just make you see the world a bit different than before." I look at her confuzzled. "When something bad happens but the person didn't do anything. Oh I'm rambling again, aren't I? I'm sorry Pen."

"Don't apologize! I haven't lost interest yet."

"I have to warn you when I get into something I tend to ignore others. So I'm sorry if I say anything strange."

"You don't need to worry, it just means you're passionate about reading, the least I can do is listen."

"I mean you aren't wrong..."

"Say, I should probably start reading, shouldn't I?"

"Ah! You don't have to!"

"But you wanted me to just a moment ago?" I grab the book. "It's good if I sit here, right?"

A/N 

IT'S BEEN 9 MINUTES SINCE I POSTED SO HERE'S ANOTHER ONE, PLEASE IF YOU ENJOYED JUST SAY HI IN THE COMMENTS I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S READING MY STUFF