the shadow stalkers

“Cristopher stop playing around and put down Mikaela before she turns into a snake and bites you...again” I warned Christopher Mikaela was getting angrier by the second because Chris was laughing at her and due to his humongous size and superhuman strength  , he could easily pick up our petite Mikaela. In a blink of an eye, Mikaela vanished from his arms and just as Chris stopped to look for her, he started scratching his whole body like a maniac and occasionally groaning as if he was being bitten Every second. I stood there laughing at Chris as he frantically and quite aggressively scratched his whole body, even drawing a bit of blood in some places.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do this again” Chris wheezed out, a lie I thought. He always promises Mikaela that wouldn’t tease her again but here we are again. After a couple more seconds, Mikaela changed back to her human form and gave Chris a victorious smirk. “What happened, Chris? You are lucky I decided to turn into an ant and not a snake again.” She said laughing. This is when he began to have small bumps turn red all over his body. 

We were currently on our way to the Forest of the giants where we had to hunt someone down. You must be confused, right? Let me catch you up. My name is Leah. And these two idiots are my teammates and best friends, Christopher and Mikaela. We are a group that is called “The Shadow Stalkers''. We are hunters that are approached by someone when they need to find or terminate any entity or human/inhumane thing. Each of them specializes in something. Christopher is a Brute, you know very very powerful, he could even lift a truck with his hands. He has a very aggressive nature and well, he isn’t the brightest of the bunch. His physical power takes up the space for his mental intelligence. Where mind power is missing is filled in with looks and strength. Standing at 6.7 and weight half a ton of all muscle. He is for sure a ladies man, I tend to have to pull the ladies off the guy. Especially after the hotel accident, I'm still having to pay for that one. 

And then we have Mikaela, she is often referred to by people as 'The Native'

And then we have Mikaela, she is often referred to by people as 'The Native'. She is no doubt a great asset to the team along with Chris. Her ability is shape shifting. She could shift into any animal and use the animal's senses and powers to her advantage. She often turns into a wolf, and uses its smelling sense to locate our target. However, as amazing as she is during hunting, she is rather very socially awkward outside of it. Apart from Chris and I, she hardly can talk to someone and even if she does, she says the most unwanted and random stuff that tends to scare and annoy the other people. Don't let her petite body and looks fool you, she can pack a mean bite.

 Don't let her petite body and looks fool you, she can pack a mean bite