11

06/08/16

Taylor woke up to find herself in an empty bed. As flashes from the night before filled her memory, she couldn't help but smile.

The blonde threw on some clothes before making her way into the living room to find the cats eating food that was not there last night.

Taylor walked over to the counter to pour herself a cup of water when she found a note,

hi
i promise i haven't done a runner on u, i have to go to a meeting with kate, then i have to go to the gym. but i'll be back around 12 with some food for us x
p.s i fed the cats so don't worry about that x
from dylan <3

Taylor smiled at the note before looking at the clock in the living room, 11:50 it read.

Taylor was excited for Dylan to get back. But as she thought deeper into it, what were they gonna do when Dylan got back?

They had sex, but they're not in a relationship. Taylor wanted nothing more than to call Dylan her girlfriend, but she was so scared about what everyone would think.

She could practically see the headlines, and all of the disgusting comments from people online.

Taylor was now overthinking everything as she sat anxiously on the couch as she waited for Dylan to come back.

And once she heard a knock on the door, she quickly ran to the door and opened it revealing a sweaty, toned looking Dylan,

"Hey!" Dylan greeted

Taylor was practically drooling at the girl in front of her.

"Hi," Taylor replied in a trance

"I picked us up some breakfast from that place you like," Dylan smiled as she set the bag down on the counter, "I'm gonna jump in a quick shower first before I eat okay?"

"Okay," Taylor smiled

Dylan placed a kiss on Taylor's forehead before jogging off to the bathroom.

She's so perfect, Taylor thought to herself

Around 10 minutes later, Dylan had returned wearing a baggy t-shirt and grey joggers as her long damp hair somehow sat perfectly.

Oh she is killing me, Taylor thought.

"Have you started eating already?" Dylan asked as she sat at the table

"No, I waited for you,"

"Oh, thank you," Dylan smiled

The two sorted out their food and sat down at the table.

There was an awkward silence as the two ate their food.

"Can we talk?"

"I think we should talk,"

The two looked at eachother and laughed,

"You go first love," Dylan spoke

Taylor smiled at the girl before speaking,

"So what happened last night was amazing, Dylan," Taylor started, "And I really like you—"

"—I sense a but," Dylan interrupted causing Taylor to send her a sad smile

"But, I think we should take things slow for right now. Tom and I just broke up and the world knows it. If anything was to happen with us, I don't wanna tarnish your reputation and mine even more,"

"Well to be honest love, I was sort of going to say something similar." Dylan replied. "I like you Taylor, I really really like you. You just got out of a relationship and I just know for a fact if anyone even got a whiff of a potential relationship between me and you, everyone would definitely have something to say, whether it's good or bad, and I don't think neither of us want to be dealing with that,"