Chapter 32

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, he frowned seeing his wife's side empty. Groaning a little, he woke up. Cracking his neck muscles, he smiled remembering the beautiful memories from last night. Getting up, he was so determined to have a glance of his beautiful wife.

Stepping out of his room after his morning routine, his slightly wet hair bounced a little as he hurriedly rushed downstairs. His steps halted the second he saw her. Playing with Cherry while having that heavenly gorgeous smile on her face. He tilted his head a bit, oh the way she gave him love- Beautiful!

At first he thought it was simply an attraction, attachment to her, oh but he truly was falling in the black hole of love... and not even a bit surprising that he didn't even try to come out. 

Taking slow steps towards her, he caught her attention and she looked up at him. Her soft smile turning to a shy one as he admired her flustered face. 

Sitting beside her on the couch, his eyes fell on the kitten and he rolled his eyes. 

"Ayezah"

She looked at him. Her soft smile making him forget certain words as he was just left speechless, she looked even more beautiful to him. The way she confessed her trust on him- he loved it so much!

"Jungkook?"

He couldn't sit still anymore. He slid his arms under her knees and back, carrying her in bridal style he walked upstairs. Ayezah let out an inaudible gasp as she held onto the collars of his shirt. Admiring his side profile, she smiled softly before leaning in and kissing his cheek.

Jungkook smiled. She felt tingles at the pit of her stomach when he tightened his hold on her. Looking back at her, his stare making her weak while he enjoyed her flustered face at the uttermost. 

Reaching the bedroom, he switched off all the lights, closed all the curtains and placed himself on the center of the bed with her on his lap.

She smiled while wrapping her arms around his neck, he smiled back widely, the small tint of sunlight gaping through the draped curtains made her eyes look golden as he admired her beauty.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Jungkook shrugged, the smile embracing his lips not hesitating to leave her sight, he whispered, "Wanted to stay with you alone"

Ayezah giggled, cupping his face, she leaned in and placed a soft peck on his nose making him close his eyes at the beautiful sensation. 

"Last night was amazing reina" he whispered through his deep and husky voice making her curl her toes, her cheeks resembling red at his intense words. She turned her head away from him with that shy smile over her lips.

Jungkook smirked before leaning in and kissing her cheeks, tenderly. 

He raised his hands and placed them on his shirt, unbuttoning the buttons one by one and Ayezah's eyes slowly widened.

"W-What a-"

Jungkook kissed her lips, interrupting her words. Ayezah almost immediately kissed him back softly.

Taking his shirt off, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closely to him, kissing her deeply and passionately. 

Pulling apart from each other after an intense kiss, he placed his forehead on hers, her eyes closed as she leaned forward and placed her head on his shoulder. 

He smiled wholeheartedly, this woman was switching on the heater in his cold world. And he loved the warmth!

Ayezah slowly opened her eyes, flinching a little seeing his tattoos first thing as she gulped remembering the previous night. Tattoos were prohibited in Islam. And not only that, she didn't like the way it looks. She remembers herself shuddering when she touched his arm last night.