Accident

With the loud noises of the thunderstorm he woke up, finding himself in his car which was parked in the lobby of his own house. Groaning, the memories of the day flashed in his mind. He held his head, as it pained, he closed his eyes at the sudden distress.

Again it thundered, with the thought of you in his mind he rushed inside his own house. He found you on the sofa, just where he left you, you haven't moved an inch from the said place. He walked towards you.

His heart pained at your sight, the tears drained cheeks, holding the dress tightly between your palms, and jolting everytime with the sound of thunder. Unknowingly his hands reached your cheeks and caressed the skin.

"Don't leave me, Tae. Come back please." He heard you mumbling. Did he just fail to get to know you? You have been keeping your urges to yourself and never told him, where was he all the time to recognize all the things happening around you? The sudden news of pregnancy has outburst his life.

He pulled you up in his arms, carrying you in your shared bedroom. With the sudden moment around you, you opened your eyes, finding yourself in his arms, safely in the bed.

You jolted up once again, sitting on the bed in front of him. His eyes were closed until he found your moments on the bed. "Tae, I'm so sorry. I acted so immature and just forced my decision on you. Let's just-"

You couldn't complete your sentence as he kept his hand on yours. He pulled you back in his arms keeping your head on his chest, patting your head. "Let's talk tomorrow. Just sleep." He mumbled. He caressed the invisible bump, which made you smile.

They slept in each other's warmth, but actually didn't. Their minds were awake, unaware of the upcoming situation. Nobody is to be blamed for the sudden reality, but as long as they have each other they are gonna overcome this, or not?

They held each other tightly, not wanting the other to let go of. Tomorrow might bring them peace in their life's. This was sadessest day they have spent, or any worse was still left to come in their life? Why does everything feel so hard to accept? What game is fate playing in your lives?

Next morning

You woke up, groaning in pain. Your whole body hurts. You found the place beside you empty. Your eyes wandered in the whole room but there was no sign of him anywhere.

Your eyes feel on a sticky note on the side table. Taking it up, you read it. "I'm going to the office." It was too short, you could feel the coldness in the words.

You blame yourself for all these. If only you had acted more rationally towards him, this might not have happened. If only you had made him understand things in a better way, this might not have happened.

Feeling the urge to throw up you ran to the bathroom, puking nothing as you haven't eaten anything since last night. Freshing up you walked downstairs, making yourself some breakfast to fill your stomach.

But you couldn't eat anything. There was no urge you found in yourself to eat. It made you more nauseous. Turning the plate down, you had nothing but to think about last night.

And thinking again and again, trying for the uncounted times, you found no result of this situationsituation and just regret.

The sun was set high in the sky, you stared at your mobile phone fighting with yourself whether to call him or not. But you couldn't, you felt so weak to even talk with him.

The noon was long gone and the sun was about to set, the sky became darker, the dark clouds emerged in the sky indicating it might rain tonight again.

Taehyung was about to start his car, but he was stopped by someone he wished he would never meet in his entire life. His so-called father was standing right in front of him.

"Won't you call me inside, son?" He smirked, looking at the tense state of his son.

"I've to go home, you can come tomorrow." He replied calmly. "Why not right now? Is your pregnant wife waiting for you at home? " His father spoke, making his eyes widened at his words.

His father has been stalking in his life and he was well aware of that. For some past months he has been visiting him every month and would ask him for money. He declined at first, saying he himself has disowned him so why now? But he got threatened by his own father.

The trauma reamined, and he couldn't help himself going against him. He knew he was doing wrong but he can't just forget his past in a day. How wrong he was to hide this from you!

The night came by, and again there was no sign of him anywhere. You tried calling his phone at last, but found it switched off. You were tired from the day already and he was making you more worried. It was past his home time and again there was no sight of him anywhere.

Your phone buzzed with an unknown number as you picked up the call. "Hello, Mrs. Kim, this is Seo joon, Mr. Kim's secretary. I wanted to know if Mr. Kim is at home, I was trying to call but was unable to reach, so if sir is there, can I take a moment." He spoke.

"Ab, I'm sorry but he's not here. Wasn't he at the office?" You replied. "Sir has left the office before his leaving time. It's okay, I'll just leave the matter for tomorrow." He replied calmly.

"Is it something urgent? If it is, you can let me know so I can pass it to him once he gets back." You unknowingly asked.

"It's nothing important, I just wanted to tell him about his fathers visit to the office. He has been visiting for the past week and asked me to book an appointment but as sir was out of the country I couldn't." You couldn't register what he just said.

But nonetheless you replied and ended the call. This was a shock to you. You never knew that his father was visiting him, was it regular? Since when did this start? And why did he hide it from you?

And now all you remembered was the first time his father visited him after disowning. How scared and terrified he was that time. He locked himself up in a room, bit wanting to meet anyone or do.

You knew how manipulative his father was. And he could go to any limit to get what he desired. Panic rushed to your body. The every possibility of him being in his father made you more anxious.

You tried his call again and again, but like the last time it was switched off again. You tried calling his friends and it turned out he wasn't with them either. After losing hope you thought of finding him yourself. Taking the car keys you drove off to places you knew where he could be. It started raining too.

Taehyung was about to reach his house but he saw a very familiar car driving away. And he found out it was yours. He took out his phone, which was switched off. Cursing, he switched it on and found many missed calls from you, his secretary and other people.

Parking his car in a side, he dialed your number but you didn't pick it up. He dialed again and you did pick up.

"Tae-"
"Y/n-"

You both said in unison. He heard you crying. "Where are you? " You asked, still driving the car, not knowing where it was leading to.

"I-" Before he could complete his sentence, he heard a crashing sound and your welp. He couldn't understand the situation and the phone got switched off.

He tried the call again but no one answered. Minutes later he got a call from an unknown number.

"Is it Kim Taehyung? Please come to the city hospital, your wife has gotten into an accident."

His whole world blasted with the sudden news.

To be continued.