Awake

Author's pov.

It's been a year since you got in that accident which put you in coma and four months since you gave birth to your son, Kim Dae Hyun.

After the birth of your son, Taehyung has been going through a lot of responsibilities alone. He has to take care of a newly born child, who is physically deprived of his mother.

The four months have been toughest to him. You weren't there to hold him whenever he would feel low, or to hug him whenever he's in difficulty, or to cherish him with your love.

But he had his son, who was his great strength around. When he holded him for the first time, his chest was filled with utter pride and no one can describe that feeling.

Though the timing wasn't that great, he cherished the little soul in his arm, despite knowing that his wife has been going through a lot, and he's of no help.

Guilt again surged through his body, but the little wails of his son was something which would want him to forget his past and move on. And everytime seeing his wife, he would end up crying because of how familiar you both looked.

In these four months, he filed a case against his father knowing that he has to take a step further to protect his family. Handling his home and his office was very difficult for a new father. He did his best being a father and CEO of his company.
_________

Dapping the towel around his son's little body, he made him wear his onesie. After giving him a thorough massage and a bath, he made formula milk for his son, who was busy chewing his fists, looking at his father with wide eyes.

He's currently being both to his son, a mother and a father too. Checking the warmness of milk, he picks up his son in his arms, walking towards the bed.

Tucking him softly on his lap, he caresses his hair. Hyun was busy drinking his feed from the bottle, holding his fathers finger in his hands. He enjoyed how his father talked to him, and giggled every now and then.

Soon, he found his son stopped drinking the milk, as he slept comfortably. He then lays down his son on the bed, pulling up the mini comforter and pillows around him to keep him safe.

His eyes fall on a particular person, who is in her deep slumber. Moving further, he places a kiss on your forehead. "Good morning, love." He whispers.

Sighing, he examines the room, which is currently a mess. He can ask any maid to clean out the room, but he doesn't trust them, knowing how precious both of his loves are sleeping right now.

Silently, he cleans the mess created by none other than him. We can't blame him even, he's still a newbie in taking care of a child, though it's been four months since the little baby arrived in his life.

After cleaning out the mess, he walks to his office room, just beside your bedroom. He has been working from home for a year now. Sometimes he has to physically present himself in his office, so he leaves you both with someone whom he can trust.

Opening up a tab, which showed the footage of the camera installed in your bedroom, he starts working on his laptop.

These four months have been really great for him, but he missed you alot. Though he didn't accept the pregnancy on the first day, he really made up his mind to have that child with you.

But how can he rewind the past and make everything better? Can he blame himself or you for the sudden pregnancy? Can he blame himself for not accepting it? Can he blame his parents for his horrible past? Can he blame himself for not telling you the truth? Can he blame anyone?

No he can't. He can just sit and think about all these, and regret. What can he feel regret about even? He felt betrayed. Betrayed by his fate. The one who he considered as an angel in his life, is lying lifeless because of him? His heart has been broken into many pieces, he can't even count the number even.