1

Fire is now pouring from the eyes that Meerab is looking into.Murtasim has just come out of the public meeting.It was an important meeting that was he left.His body is twitching in anger.Now people will criticize the girls of Khan Haveli.He is getting angry just thinking about it.Where his honor,Shahnawaz Khan's honor and the honor of every person in that house is involved, such an act of the daughter of the house seems absolutely remarkable.

Murtasim angrily coming towards Haya and said in a harsh tone;

"Itni himmat tumhe kaha se mili Haya.Ghar mein kisi ko batake aayi ho yaha ek restaurant pe ek ladke se milne aayo gi?Chachi ko pata hai tumhari yeh harqat?Ummed karta hu bhuli nahi ho tum kis khandan se ho."

Haya is standing there with head down.Meerab is repeatedly swallowing fear. After Haya,she will have to give clarification to him. Everyone is very afraid of the man. Even Salma begum too,his own mother.

Murtasim:Mere sawal ka jawab kyun nahi de rahi.Andaza bhi hai aab log mein kaise kaise baten banainge.Restaurant ki owner ne mujhe call karke bulaya.Kitni sharam ki baat hai.Bacchi ho kya tum dono?Zara aqal nahi hai.Tum dono ki wajah se mujhe bhi sab ke samne baizzat hona para.

Naurez stood with his head down.He knew that his girlfriend's cousin is a politician.But it was not known that he would come to meet like this. Murtasim will not spare them easily.Meerab is kind of covering her own face with her hand. Murtasim will not spare Haya today. If anyone from the home get to know about this incident then no one will be allowed to them to enter the house.Meerab feel very sorry for herself now,why she went to listen to Haya.

Haya's eyes are constantly watering. Answered Murtasim's question with a lot of courage.

"Mein Naurez se mohabbat karti hu Murtasim bhai."

Murtasim closed his eyes. Trying to control anger. Meanwhile,Meerab is standing with her hand on her forehead.Murtasim clenched his fists in anger.The eyes of people around are only on them but afraid to say anything because of Murtasim.He opened his eyes and looked at Naurez.He is same age as Haya.They are the same age.

Murtasim:Mein tumse is sawal ka jawab nahi manga.Jo pucha hai uske jawab do.Tumhari wajah se khandan ki izzat jo mitti mein chali gayi uske liye tumhe kya saza deni chahiye.Cousin ho meri.Tumhari wajah se mere izzat pe bhi dag laga.Aur tumhe college parne ke liye bheja jata hai yeh sab karne nahi.Ab gharwale hi decide karenge tum dono ke sath hoga kya.Ab gari mein jake beitho.Ghar jana hai.

Haya go towards the car.Before left,looked back and saw Naurez face.

Murtasim looks at Meerab. He gestured for her to come forward.Without thinking about it,she stood in front of him.Murtasim moved away keeping a little distance.

Murtasim:Tum yaha kyun aaye ho?Apni boyfriend se milne?

Meerab gave a dry cough hearing his words.She did not think that he would tell her exactly this in front of everyone.

Meerab:Aap galat soch rahe hai murtasim bhai.Haya mujhe zabardasti lee aayi.Yakeen mane meri.

Murtasim thinks while looking at her.Meerab is not involved with Haya.Murtasim knows her from childhood.They are first cousins.

He stood hit the table.Put both hands on his chest.The eyes narrowed and focused on Meerab's face.She started shaking her hands. She thinks Murtasim still had doubt on her.

Meerab:Mein ghar jau?
Murtasim:Jau.

As soon as she heard Murtasim's words.Meerab started walking straight.Never looked back.As if someone chased behind her.Hastily sat in the car and left towards home.

Murtasim said in a solemn tone to everyone present.

"Yeh wakiyat is restaurant se bahar nahi jana chahiye.Agar kisi ne yeh galti ki to aap log to jante hi hai mujhe."

Strict form of Murtasim.No one has the ability to outwit such events. As the man is a good person to the people, there is a form inside him that is not unknown to anyone. People have seen many such incidents in front of their eyes.

Murtasim looks at Naurez and said;

"Kaal mere office mein aana.Agar nahi aaye to tumhe waha lane mein mujhe zara der nahi lagega."

Naurez shook his head.Murtasim comes out of the restaurant.Two men came behind him.They will go back to where they came from.He left many jobs and rushed here as soon as the news received.

Anwar is bursting with anger.Murtasim explains today's events.Haya will be relieved if this incident is hidden.Don't hesitate to do that next time.Waqas Khan looks like a silent spectator.He don't want to talk here.Haya is repeatedly wiping her tears with her hands.Meerab stood beside her.She thought Murtasim would not say anything but now see he has told everything. Even said Meerab name.He also told Meerab went with Haya.Meerab looks at Anila in fear. Today,her mother will not spare her.Nazia turns towards Haya.She is really ashamed of her daughter's act.She  slapped her Daughter.Murtasim is sitting comfortably on the sofa.He could have stopped it if he wanted.But didn't come between mother and daughter.Salma Khanam comes and caught Haya.She hide her behind her.

Salma:Ab bas bohot huya.Jawan ladki pe hath kon uthata hai?
Nazia:Apne iski harqat nahi dekhe bhabi?Sare khandan ke age zalil karke rakh diya.
Salma:Galti ho gayi.Maf kardo.
Anwar:Bohot ho gaya iski parai.Ab shadi ka sochna parega.

Waqas Khan can't remain silent.

Waqas:Yeh masle ka haal nahi hai.Shadi karake kuch faida nahi hoga.Par rahi hai to parne do.
Anwar:Ap bole bhai mein karu kya?Aaj ghar se chup ke us ladke se milne gayi kaal jo ghar se nahi bhagegi kya bharosa.
Waqas:To beti pe nazar rakho.Agar pehle rakhi hoti to aaj yeh naubat nahi aata.

One by one it goes away from there.Salma takes Haya with her.Anila being angry at Meerab.Anila  did not forget to slap Meerab's cheek.Maaz the teenage younger brother of Meerab,quickly hugged his sister..Murtasim is looking at the mobile with his head down on the sofa. Suddenly he looked up at the sound.He understands Meerab gets slap.

Anila:Kis ke puch ke tum bhi gayi thi sath.Ab to sab yehi samjhenge tum bhi kisi ladke ke sath milne gayi thi.Yeh karne se pehle apni baba ki izzat ka zara khayal nahi aaya.

Murtasim quickly came and stood in front of them. Hugs Anila and pats her head. Focus on the girl in front of him. Says quietly;

"Gussa nahi kare chachi.Meerab aisi harqat dobara nahi karegi.Aap jake aram kare."

Murtasim leaves Anila.She went straight to the room.He is standing straight with his hands in his kurta's pockets.Maaz wipes his sister's tears. The fair face has a crimson glow.

Maaz:Api aap ke gal laal ho gaye hai?Jyada lagi kya?
Murtasim:You deserve this slap.Ayenda aise harqat karne se pehle sau baar sochna.Jo hua use ek sabaq samaj kar bhul jao.

Meerab shook her head.She never going to forgot today's incident.She is extremely ashamed.Suddenly Murtasim's phone rang up.Before he takes it,looking at Meerab and said;

"Galo pe ice laga dena.Aata hu mein."

__________________________________

I love to hear your thoughts how you like the chapter one?

Keep voting 🙏

FatehaJannat2