EPILOGUE

The Khan family is immersed in an important discussion on a night.Murtasim said in a normal voice;

"Kaal ladkewale Haya ko dekhne ayenge.Pehle ladke ki khandan use mille phir age ki baat hoga."

Murtasim looks at Meerab  once in the middle of talking.His beloved wife is very angry at him and it's can be seen.Haya secretly dropping tears.Anwar Khan doesn't say anything.Nazia raised her voice a little and said,

"Haya tayar rahegi.Mein bhi chahti hu yeh jald se jald apni ghar ki ho jai."

Haya looks at her mother helplessly.She is a adult girl but still not able to make any decisions about herself.One by one everyone left after giving their own opinion.Meerab put her hand on Haya's shoulder and said,

"Fikar maat karo.Agar tum nahi chahte to mein kabhi  tumhari shadi bina marzi ke hone nahi dungi."

Haya hugs her and said;

"Naurez ke ilawa mein kisi ke nahi ho sakti Meerab.Lekin pata nahi woh kaha hai."

Meerab softened her hair and gives comfort.

Murtasim was checking some file,Meerab entered the room and standing infront of him.He looks at her and she is looking frustrated.

"Aap aisa kyun kar rahe hai Haya ke sath?Woh abhi shadi nahi karna chahti."

He dropped the file a side,stood up and said;

"Baat jab mein kar raha tha tab to usne kuch nahi kaha.Kaal ladkewale ghar aa rahe hai mujhe koi tamasha nahi chahiye Meerab."

He again start checking his file.Meerab feels angry and she turned him around and said;

"Kitne khudgarz hai aap pata bhi hai aap ko?Khud mujhse love marriage kiya aur kisi aur ki mohabbat usse dur kar di.Pehle mujhe shak tha aab yakeen ho gaya hai aap ne hi dur kiya hai na Naurez ko.Aap ko pata hai woh kaha hai.Kya mila aap ko woh dono ko alag karke.Mohabbat kiya hai dono ne jaise humne ek dusre se kiya tha."

Murtasim looks at her and said;

"Bol diya ya phir aur kuch bolna baki hai?Kaal Haya ko dekhne ladkewale ayenge.Agar dono family ke bich sab thik raha to shayed baat bhi pakki ho jai.Jo kar raha isme Haya ki bhalai hai.Tum bich mein nahi bologi,samjhi?"

Meerab is shaking with anger and left from the room.Murtasim tried to bring her to the room but she didn't come.

Meerab helped Haya to get ready.Nazia requested her to ready her.She kisses on her forehead and said;

"Haya mein hu sath.Yeh shadi mein hargiz nahi hone dungi.Koi kuch bhi karle yaa phir mujhe kisi se bhi larna pare mein larungi.Chahe woh Murtasim hi kyun na ho."

Groom's family reached.Murtasim comes to Meerab and said;

"Niche mehman aaye hai.Tum is ghar ki beti hone ke sath sath bahu bhi ho.Ummed karta hu koi tamasha nahi karoge.Baharwalo ke samne meri koi beizzati nahi karoge."

Meerab looks at him and said;

"Agar aap ne kuch bhi aisa kiya jo Haya ke marzi ke khilaf ho to yaad rakhiyega Murtasim mein kisi ka bhi lihaj nahi karungi."

He holds her hand and said;

"Chalo niche."

She started walking quietly.She pulls the veil over her head.Her eyes widen as she descends.A totally unexpected event. For which Meerab was not prepared at all. Something she never even thought would happen.Naurez is sitting in the sofa.On either side of him are two women and two men.She knows them well.Naurez parents and his brothers and sisters.But what are they doing here? So these were the groom's family who were supposed to come to see Haya?Meerab greets everyone.Immediately looked at Murtasim in surprise.Murtasim pretends not to understand anything.The most surprised that Anwar khan talking to them.Murtasim is no exception.Talking to everyone very nicely.Does everyone accept everything?Meerab lost herself in happiness.Murtasim's smiling face is seen through her eyes again and again.

Haya's eyes are overflowing with tears.Seeing Naurez after such a long time,a kind of storm was created in the middle of the mind.Haya and Naurez are sent to a room to talk separately.Meerab also comes along with them.

Haya asked with tearful eyes;

"Kaha the tum?Kitne calls kiye tumhe tumhare dosto ko.Kahi se bhi koi khabar nahi aaye.Pata bhi hai kaise din guzre the mera."

Naurez said;

"Murtasim bhai ne mujhe waqt diya tha apni pero pe khare hoke shadi ka paigam lane ke liye.Woh kahin na kahin yeh soch rahe the hum dono hum umar ki hai.Shayed mein tumhe leke serious nahi hu.Shayed mera irada tumse shadi ka nahi hai.Woh apni jaga sahi bhi the.Maine phir socha mein kuch banke hi tumhare samne ayunga.Aur Murtasim bhai ne mujhse wada kiya jab tak mein apni pero mein khara nahi ho jata tab tak woh tumhari shadi kahi aur nahi karayenge.Maine kuch logo ke sath milkar chota sa bussiness shuru kiya.Itna bara to kuch nahi lekin hum dono ke guzara karne ke liye kafi hai.Itna kafi hai ke mein tumhari sari khawaish pura kar sakunga.Aaj jo mein yaha aanewala hu woh ek surprise tha tumhare liye.Taki tum itne din baad mujhe dekkhe chok jau.

Now the whole thing became clear to Meerab.She no longer holds any grudges against Murtasim.He separated Haya and Naurez for their own benefit.If not,do they understand the meaning of both of them?And their end result would be so much more beautiful? Shaking off all her anger towards him.Even in the midst of so much happiness,she is crying a lot.But there is no sadness in this cry.There is only happiness.

__________________________________

Murtasim is standing on the balcony talking to someone on the phone.The whole room is dark.Meerab slowly entered the room and closed the door.She stepped slowly and hugged Murtasim from behind. Cold wind is blowing around.Meanwhile, the lover has embraced like this.Murtasim smiles while talking. After talking for a while Meerab cut the call and brought it forward.He frowned at her.

"Aab khudgarz nahi kahogi?"

Meerab hugged Murtasim tightly and said;

"I'm sorry.."

Meerab raised her head and looked at Murtasim.She pressed his cheeks.His head was brought down a little by raising her feet and touching his forehead slowly. Even after several minutes Meerab did not leave. And Murtasim is the same.He said;

"Agar aab mein mohabbat karna shuru kar du to tum seh nahi paoge.Bekabu ho raha hu mein.Chor do mujhe."

Murtasim extricates himself from Meerab.The girl's hands are bound by one of his hands.Another hand is placed beside the hip.He said in husky voice;

"Kaha tha chor do.Aab mere mohabbat ke liye tayar ho jau.Pura raat nahi chodunga."

Within moments,Murtasim touches Meerab's lips and kisses there.Meerab gripped the side of Murtasim's shoulder. The deep kiss made all the veins tremble. An invisible feeling is created. which can only be felt. After a few minutes,Murtasim takes her in his arms and laying down on the bed.He kissed on her neck and Meerab holds his face and said;

"I love you Murtasim."

__________________________________

Don't forget to give your feedback.