2

"Abhi tak naraz ho Meerab?"

Meerab is preparing Maaz to go to school. Suddenly she looks at haya after hearing such words.She admits Haya has made a mistake but she is also involved in that mistake.Haya is sitting on one side of the bed with a dry mouth. Where there is no touch of happiness.Meerab came and stood in front of Haya.But her gaze is on the floor.She didn't raised her face and looked at Meerab.Meerab puts her hand on Haya's cheek and says;

"Mein nazar nahi hu yaar.Ayenda aisi galti maat karna."

Haya smiles at her and tightly hugs her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haya and Meerab  decided they will gossiping with each other all over the night and watching movie in low sound.They are preparing for that. After everyone fell asleep, they came to the living room and sat down. It was almost midnight now.Everyone is pretty much asleep.They are talking with each other while watching romantic movie.

Haya:Murtasim bhai bilkul ajeeb hai.Unki andar mohabbat naam ki koi chij hi nahi hai.Dekhna kaise meri mohabbat ki dushman banke beithe hai.
Meerab:Mohabbat aur Murtasim bhai ko Allah tauba.Aata bhi hai us khadus ko mohabbat karna.
Haya:Baat to sahi bola hai.Pata nahi kiya hoga humare honewali bhabi ke mustakbil.Khadus aur unromantic shohar jo milega.
Meerab:Uff bhabi ke liye dukh ho raha hai.Bechari!

Suddenly Murtasim stood in front of them with his hands on his chest. Now at this moment Haya gets shocked seeing him suddenly.Serious expression on his face.Haya pinches Meerab.She is shocked to see him.Murtasim's eyes are on her. He said in a serious tone in the quiet atmosphere.

"Kis ke mustakbil kaisa hoga yeh kisi ko nahi pata.Khamakha kisi ke liye dukhi hone ki Jarurat nahi.Filhal tum dono jau kamre mein aur so jau.Raat ko movie dekhna band."

The faces of the two people became angry. They can't do anything now.Meerab is very upset.The arrival of this man at such a moment is angering.He doesn't even talk,but he has a problem talking to others or chatting.Haya is scared of her cousin and says;

"Sirf aaj raat Murtasim bhai.Wada karti hu ahista baat karungi bilkul shor nahi hoga."

Murtasim's eyes became small. Still standing the same way. As if he promised to spend the night like this today.

"Kiya bola sunai nahi diya.Chup chap kamre mein jau.Mujhe aur behes nahi chahiye."

They knows it's unnecessary to make him understand.It's better to agree with him.They both go to the room.

After waking up at morning,Meerab step towards the kitchen.

Meerab came and stood on one side of the kitchen. Everyone is busy with work.Nazia's eyes are on her.

Nazia:Itne subhe uth gayi?
Meerab:Ankhen khul gayi chachi.
Nazia:Haya nahi uthi?
Meerab:Nahi.

Meerab drank the tea then she walked back to her room.But the danger is in the middle.She was knocked away by Murtasim's strong body. The man's face was serious.She raised her eyes in fear and looked at Murtasim.He is standing normally.

"Ankhen kaha rakkhe chalti ho tum?"

Meerab does not know what to answer.No one looks around here.There is no way that she will run without saying anything.Murtasim is standing in front.Meerab restrained herself.

"Sorry Murtasim bhai.Maine notice nahi kiya."

Murtasim frowned. Says in a loud voice.

"As pas nazar ghumake chalna.Aaj mujhe takra gaye kaal pata nahi kis se takra jau.Dyan se."

"Sorry".

Murtasim didn't listen.He quickly walked away from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~