Chapter 17

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Dan Heng's POV
The five us arrived at the Alchemy Commission, searching for the resting general. We entered the building and went to the reception.

"Good afternoon, lady and gentlemen! What can I do for you?" a receptionist greeted us politely.

"Hello miss, we're looking for the general and wish to pay him a visit. Is that possible?" Welt asked, pushing his glasses up.

"The general's condition is fortunately stable as of now. You may pay him a visit. I will ask a nurse to guide you all to his room. Please, wait for a moment," the receptionist replied.

"Thank you."

"Great! I'm so glad the general is recovering! He scared the heck out of us by fainting just like that," March sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, he was exhausted and received quite some injuries during the fight," Caelus said.

"You guys had to fight somewhere with the general?" (M/N) asked with his head tilted to the side, making the whole Astral Express look at the raven haired with surprise.

'Crap! (M/N) wasn't there so he doesn't know, of course!'

"Euh! Well..." March nervously trailed off, before lowering her tone down to the Crew members even though I could hear it. "Should we tell him...?"

"Don't worry too much, March," Welt said as he looked at (M/N). "Once we are in the general's room, we'll explain everything. I think that JingYuan doesn't mind now that the biggest crisis is over."

"Are you here to visit general JingYuan?" a nurse then politely asked us, putting an end to our conversation.

"Yes, we are!" March replied with a smile.

"Alright. This way then."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(M/N)'s POV
We arrived in front of the general's room. The nurse knocked on his door and we heard a female voice yell a "Come in!". Behind the door, general JingYuan, in the flesh, was seated on the hospital bed with Lady Bailu on the stool next to it.

"Looks like you have guests," the vidyadhara girl said and hopped off from the stool. "I won't bother you any longer then." Her gaze then halting at every single one of us, until it landed on me. "(M/N)! You're here too! How are you doing? Good?"

I gave the Healer Lady a smile. "Hi Lady Bailu, it hasn't been that long since I've been discharged, but I've been doing well! Thank you for asking!"

"Good! Good! Well, if you need anything you know where to find me! I'll be taking my leave then! See you later!" and with that, Lady Bailu left the room along with the nurse.

"General, it's good to see you safe and sound," Welt greeted as he pushed his glasses up. JingYuan nodded with his signature smile. "Likewise, the Luofu is eternally grateful for your assistance in solving the Stellaron crisis, and for defeating Phantylia."

'Wait... Phantylia? That fox lady I saw during the 1.2 livestream?'

"That was really the toughest battle we've ever faced after our battle against the Supreme Guardian of Belobog! At least, we're glad no one suffered fatal injuries," March sighed.

Reunited at Lastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें