15

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 15

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Ouyang Xu, you are deliberately looking for fault. I want to complain about your abuse of patients! Throwing the towel in his hand, Wang Jun was not happy. Loudly shouting to complain to the other party.

"Go, the dean's room is on the sixth floor. The director's office is on the third floor! Smiling, Ouyang Xu kindly informed.

"You wait for me!" Turning around, Wang Jun walked out.

"Zhichao, quickly pull him back!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian signaled Liu Zhichao to get the person back.

"Oh!" Nodding, Liu Zhiqiang hurriedly put down the towel and went to chase people.

Glancing at the two people who left after their feet, Ouyang Xu picked up the towel in the basin and wrung it out. He lowered his head and wiped Wu Haotian with recognition.

Bastard, if you are not a big villain, if you are not counting on you to help me kill the male protagonist. I don't care if you live or die? In his heart, Ouyang Xu secretly scolded this damn villain Wu Haotian.

"I'm sorry, I know you're all for my good!" Looking at the kid who had been wiping his arms and thighs before and after being busy, Wu Haotian hurriedly apologized.

"Don't dare to be an intern, I'm just an intern, I'm not qualified to operate on Captain Wu, moreover, I have a problem with my professional ethics, and I abuse patients!" Saying coolly, Ouyang Xu grabbed the towel hard and rubbed it the man's muscular arm twice. Doesn't it mean that I abused? Then I'll abuse him well.

"Hahaha, I know that you are a very good doctor, and I have always believed in you and your character. Trust your medical skills. Believe in your professional integrity too. Pulling up the corners of his mouth, Wu Haotian smiled a little stiffly.

This bastard doesn't need to be so vigorous, is he wiping ah, or pickpocketing?

"Cut, laughing so unheartily, it's perfunctory to me!" Although he said so, Ouyang Xu's wiping action was obviously much lighter.

"Hahaha, you guy, it's really..."

"Really?" Glaring, Ouyang Xu arrogantly looked into the other party's eyes. Dare to say that he is not good, and abuse you believe it or not?

"Knife-mouthed tofu heart!" To put it bluntly, he is a willful and tortoise, and a little childish brat.

"Hmph!" With a cold snort, Ouyang Xu didn't say anything more, took out the thermometer, and began to measure Wu Haotian's body temperature twice.

Chapter 23: Goodbye Friend

After lying in a hospital bed for seven days, Wu Haotian finally looked forward to the day when the stitches were removed. After the stitches were removed, he was finally completely liberated and could be discharged from the hospital.

Walking out of the gate of the military hospital, Wu Haotian let out a long sigh of relief. I thought: This hospitalization is really no different from squatting in prison! There is no personal freedom at all!

"Alas, the boss can finally see the light of day again. We finally don't have to look at Ouyang Xu's face. If the boss doesn't leave the hospital again, I'm going crazy! As he spoke, Wang Jun said with a raised eyebrow.