226-230

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 226

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"No, it's always inconvenient to go to the toilet if you drink too much!" At this moment, the team was hurrying forward. Of course it is not possible to stop all the time.

Hearing Gardenia say this, Wu Haoyu was happy. "It's okay. People don't say women need more hydration. Good for the skin!

Looking at the man who said it with a particularly serious look, Gardenia slightly curved the corners of his mouth. It has to be said. Wu Haoyu is really a very considerate and careful good man, a good husband!

"Major Wu, you are really powerful, you even know that women need to replenish more water." Rose, with a smile, complimented.

"Ah, it's nothing, when there was an Internet before, I used to watch some women's shows. I make fruit and vegetable masks, and I learned some tips to help my wife wash and care her hair!

"Ah, you all of this?" Looking at the man who was talking, Gardenia was also stupid.

Haoyu actually watches women's shows, makes fruit and vegetable masks, and does hairdressing care???

"I remember, when I was in college, I read a book. The book says that only if you put yourself in your shoes as the person you love, then you will truly understand the needs of the other person. Truly do more and better for your lover.

Hearing the man say this, the four women in the car were silent for a while.

"God, there is such a good man in the world, Captain, I am jealous of you!"

Pouting and looking at her captain, Jasmine said dissatisfied.

"Yes, I'm jealous too!" Nodding, Lily and Rose agreed.

"No, everyone has their own shortcomings. I'm not a good man. I'm just a guy who's always trying to do better! Staring at his wife, Wu Haoyu said with a sincere face.

Receiving the man's affectionate gaze, Gardenia bent the corners of her mouth. Uncomfortably lowered his head.

Was it her delusion? Why does she always feel that men are loved? Why does she always feel that a man marries him because he loves her. And not marry her because of the children?

Wu Haotian's car.

"What to see? Look so seriously? Seeing his lover holding the map and looking at it for ten minutes, ignoring himself, Wu Haotian couldn't help but feel a little depressed.

"Look at this!" With a sideways glance at the man, Ouyang Xu pointed to the two cities on both sides of Anyi City on the map.

"What's wrong?" Approaching his lover, Wu Haoyu looked at the map in his lover's hand.

"These two cities, one to the northeast of Comfort City and the other to the northwest of Comfort City, are like a pair of wings. If we can take these two wing cities, then the safety of Comfort City will be more secure.

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wu Haotian nodded repeatedly. "Yes, if the three cities are in our hands, then it will become a strong force. If there are zombies coming, the three cities will be surrounded and annihilated.