325

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 325

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"That little zombie turned around and ran towards Wang Jun!" As he spoke, Nangong Yu said dejectedly.

"How so, didn't you say she came towards us?"

"Yes, it did come to our side before. But this is going over there! For this, Nangong Yu also felt very confused.

"Then what to do, or else, let's go over and capture the zombies back!" Opening, Cissy asked.

"No, Wang Jun is notoriously domineering, let's go to his road to arrest people, he will definitely not let it."

"So, what do we do? Waiting to throw in the towel? Opening her mouth, Cissy asked aggrievedly.

"I don't think it's that serious, although the zombies have passed, but Commander Wang, can they catch it or not?" This zombie is a level four, maybe it was burned to ashes by a fireball from Commander Wang, maybe it?

Hearing Jin Duobao's words, Nangong Yu nodded slightly. "I hope Wang Jun won't find her." , 'Looking at Nangong Yu and Wu Chen, Jin Duobao thought to himself: The zombies will suddenly change their route, it must be the ghost of Guan Lei and Mu Xiaolou. Everyone has been a zombie, and Jin Duobao naturally knows how to lure zombies with the smell of blood. However, this zombie is a fire system. And Wang Jun is a fire system powerhouse in the early eighth level, Nangong Yu is just a powerful person in the early seventh level, and in the smell of zombies, Wang Jun's blood tastes sweeter than Nangong Yu's blood. Therefore, even if Jin Duobao knows this method, it is not a problem!

"It's broken, a zombie sneaked to Wang Jun and them!" Frowning, Wu Haoyu looked frustrated.

"Abominable, how so!" Frowning, Hanako was a little unwilling.

"Can Commander Wu tell what kind of zombie it is?" Opening his mouth, Bai Shen asked.

"It's a fourth-level fire zombie!"

Getting this answer, Bai Shen frowned. "Then there is no way."

"What do you mean?" Raising his eyebrows, Wu Haoyu asked puzzled.

"It's like this, zombies are very sensitive to the smell of human blood, if it's a golden zombie, I just need to cut my finger, he smells me, he will be attracted to it, and the fire system can't help!" Speaking of this, Hanako shrugged helplessly.

"Why can't the fire system, I can bleed him over!" Speaking, Wu Haoyu said.

"Commander Wu, your level is not as high as Commander Wang, and your blood is not as fragrant as Commander Wang for zombies. So, if the two of you use this method to lure zombies at the same time, the zombies will not choose you.

Hearing this answer, Wu Haotian couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. "It's hateful, I actually lost at this half level that was left behind by Wang Jun."

In fact, over the years, with Wu Haotian, the eldest brother, as an example, Wu Haoyu has been working very hard to advance to the special ability. But alas, it fell on the starting line. Not to mention chasing the eldest brother, even Wang Jun, who was next to the eldest brother, dumped him by half a level.