1.The First Meet

Author's POV

Somewhere In Rajasthan

11:30 AM 

In a pitch black room, with nothing but just the sound of breathing and the creaking of the chair. A man sat slumping on the chair with his wrist bound tightly with the arms of the chair with his head Hung low and clothes covered with nothing but blood.  The room filled with nothing but tension and fear.

The silence was broken by the opening of the door and in entered a woman. Her presence was a terrifying interruption to the oppressive darkness. The man slowly raised his head, his eyes locked on the woman standing infront of him. His lips started turning in a grin.

"YOU", he said amused "you really think you can beat me and get the truth out of me?" His laughter erupted, a wild, hysterical sound that echoed off the unseen walls. It was a laughter that bordered on madness, driven by the sheer absurdity of the situation. The woman remained composed and collected with her steps moving closer to the man. When she was just 2 steps away from the man, she said,"You were sure I won't catch you, but I did, that too from your own base, didn't I? Now laugh all you want but remember you'll be telling me the truth one way or the other."

Hearing her words the man gave her a smirk and said," Oh I'll tell you the truth." His voice dripping with arrogance, "but only if you make me." The woman returned the smirk took the knife out of her pocket, closed the remaining two step distance and started scratching his forearm and said," Don't you think you are a little too arrogant for someone who is captivated, that too by the Indian government?" The man again started laughing hysterically and said," Do you really think that I will tell you the truth just because of some knife scratches, you are highly mistaken, and as far as Indian government is concerned, I would rather die than to take your government seriously." 

The woman just give him a smirk and said," Well, If I were you, I would definitely take a look at my scratches before deciding whether to take Indian government seriously." The man gave a confused look and looked at his forearm and the expression soon turned from a confused one to a horrified one. There was the name NOOR scratched on his forearm and then it was the time for the woman to start laughing hysterically. The man said with fear," How do you know my daughter? This is between me and your country, don't involve my family in it."

The woman looks at him in the eye and roared," If I had to sacrifice my self for my country, I wouldn't think twice but today I just have to sacrifice your daughter, do you really think I would give much thought to it?" she said while opening a steel tumbler with heat vapours come out of it. The man replied," Don't do anything to my daughter, I'll tell you everything." There was a pause and the silence started to get on woman's nerve so shew threw the piping hot tea on the man and he yelled in pain. She said," Now are you going to tell me or do you want the same or rather much worse treatment to happen with you daughter." The man still yelling in pain said," No, don't do anything to my daughter, the ALSIS group is planning blasts in the country's parliament on Diwali. That's all I know." The woman threw the remaining tea on the man and took her phone while the man yelled in pain.

"Good Morning sir, the ALSIS group is planing a bomb attack in the Parliament, on Diwali. Confirmed Intel." she said while talking on the phone.

"Good work Aradhna, Your work here is done, the man will be taken care of, you leave for Delhi, you have a wedding to attend." The man on the other side said.

"Jai Hind Sir" 

"Jai Hind Officer" 

And with that Aradhna left for New Delhi.