14. Essence Of My Survival ✨

Abhimaan's POV

We reached her house and as soon as we entered a very excited boy, around 5-6 years of age came towards Aradhna and hugged her legs tightly. Aradhna picked him up and hugged him tightly. 

"How is my baby?" Aradhna said

"Good, I missed you bua." 

"I missed you too." She said kissing his cheeks. 

I could make out that he was Jay, Vikram and Riya's son. 

We greeted everyone. Karan, Rohan, Meera and her husband Kabir were also joining us. Mom convinced them to come as they also had to take blessings from the temple after their marriage.

We all sat in the bus. I and Aradhna sat together. Jay came towards us and sat in Aradhna's lap. 

"Bua, who is he?" Jay said pointing at me

Before Aradhna could speak, Riya bhabhi said, "He is going to be your fufa ji, he is going to marry your bua. He is her prince."

Jay looked at me with accusing wyes an said,"You are bad, I was her prince."

"Baby you will always be my prince." Aradhna said smiling.

"Don't marry him bua." He said

I looked at him horrified and Aradhna asked, "Why baby?"

"Because if you marry him then you will go to his house and leave me." He said with tears. 

A lone tear escaped Aradhna's eyes before she quickly wiped it and hugged Jay tightly. 

"Bacha, your bua will have to marry someone na." Riya bhabhi said

"Bua then marry Rohan Bhaiya." He said and my eyes went wide listening to his words.

"Look Blueberry even he wants you to marry me." That idiot Rohan said to which Aradhna just rolled her eyes.

"Why do you want Rohan o marry her?" Vikram asked

"Because he and Meera Bua are always lazying around at our hose only." He said and Rohan and Meera looked at him with open mouths. Everyone started laughing out loud. 

"I promise Jay that I will make your bua meet you very frequently." I said

He thought for a few minutes and said,"You will also not trouble her like Rohan Bhaiya and Meera bua?" 

"No, never" I said

"If you trouble my bua, I will punch you." He said showing me his tiny fists

"I promise baby." I said

"Okay, you can marry her." he said and we all chuckled. 

"You traitor, you come here." Rohan said to Jay.

Jay smiled sheepishly and hugged Aradhna tightly. Meera took him in his arms and she and Rohan started bickering with him.

"And here I thought your brothers were possessive about you." I said to Aradhna a she chuckled.

"He learns from his father." She said

I took her hand in mine and started playing with her fingers. Everyone was talking about our marriage preparation. After som time, Aradhna kept her head on my shoulder. 

"You tired?" I asked her

"Yes, I didn't get proper sleep in these three days." She said

"Sleep Jaan." I said and she hummed.

Time Skip

We took a pit stop at a restaurant and everyone started getting down from the bus.  Once everyone got done, I softly patted her cheeks to wake her up.