𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 // Chapiter one

.

..

...

There you were.

Slowly waking up with a groan as the lights of the room turned on blinding you for moment until you hid under the blankets, yawning while the guards were waking everybody up by yelling and hitting the door with their baton... Gosh they were so fucking loud and it's only 7am how the fuck.

"Hoi, Freakshow! Get your ass out of bed!"

You slowly got up after dozing off your grumpiness and getting your eyes used to the not so pleasant light. Looking around as you remember what happened slowly but surely, right you got caught after successfully killing your parents and two neighbours... Cops? More like party poopers.

After a few minutes you turn to the door as someone open it, walking in with the cuffs and chain you had arrived with. You looked at the guard with a dead pan face... Does he know that you can still kill someone with those cuffs?? You're very creative with your ways of killing- The guard seem to ignore your expression as he walked towards you.

"It's time for breakfast."

The man that was at least a few inches taller than you said as he didn't really wait for you to say anything before putting those cuffs on your wrist and ankles again.

-Oh yeah I forgot to mention, you've been wearing a slightly too big white hoodie and white sweatpants this whole time-

"What, you think I'll murder someone with a cupcake?"

You asked sarcastically watching as the guard rolls his eyes and steps back.

"Dr. Loomis doesn't want to take any chances with you."

"Pft... Boomer."

Man this guy will be your first victim when you escape from this boring building. You were dragged again to the cafeteria and so were other patients.. Except that none of them had the restrains you had, they were walking on their own while you had a guard following you around and really uncomfortable cuffs. So unfair.

When you finally reached the cafeteria there was a lot of people... And you hate large groups of people, and I do not blame you they suck.
The guard left you alone at least, sadly the cuffs were still there. You look around, a bunch of normal patients blah blah blah. How boring. You grab a random pastry that tasted like rubber and sat down on the floor in a corner -not noticing a certain someone staring at you from their table-
no socializing today, no sir.

You gave up the muffin after a few bites, didn't taste that good so you prefered starving than eating that.

You were once again, dragged back into your cell- I mean- Room. You've heard the guards say there was the outside break afterwards so for once you can go and touch some yummy grass. So now without the cuffs you were waiting, sitting on your bed motionlessly while you stare at the clock, really focused on it.

As the clock finally got to 9:30 you could enjoy some fresh air, with the cuffs AGAIN cause people are cowards. Being lead out of the facility and into some kind of backyard for insane people. And surprise surprise dr.loomis was there, your doctor that you just want to beat the shit out of for the fun of it.You stood not too far from the entrance of the sanitarium, the guard stepping back to let you move freely around the fenced space. Looking around the first thought that hit you was
'Who is the most intimidating and dangerous patient I could go to'
That might be a dumb move for normal people but for you it was like a game. You looked around slowly, taking in everybody's look, nobody seemed very important until your eyes landed on someone, who was staring right back at you. A big man will long hair wearing an orange mask made of paper who looks like he could smash your skull open with one hand... Well you know what they say. if they aren't wanted serial killers I don't want them.

You walked over, steady steps made your presence known to the stranger and yet he didn't seem to move. The chains clinging at every steps you took as you just sat down a few inches next to him, dr.loomis and some guards seem to tense. Keeping an eye on you two like you were children about to open each other's throat...

While you were focused on staring at the guards and spacing out. Micheal remembered you from the cafeteria, a new patient... He was kinda wondering why he hasn't bounced at you yet. He usually attacked anything that tries to touch him... I mean maybe he was just curious? Must be it, he stared at the ground motionlessly while you got comfortable next to him... The chains clinging caught his attention, they had to restrain you full time? His mask covering his expression as his eyes turning to stare at the chains and cuffs.

You seem to have noticed his curiosity with the restrains cause you looked up at him and smiled unbothered by everything.

"Dr.Loomis said he didn't wanna take any chances... I think he's just a pussy-"

You explained casually, not getting a response except that he turning back to stare at the ground. To be honest dr.loomis probably keep you restrained so you don't become a problem to the sanitarium like Micheal, Anyway. You just mentally shrugged and decided that this man who probably wants nothing to do with you is now your buddy because... Why not.

"So why are you here anyway?"

You didn't expect an answer and you didn't get any, so you just started rambling about yourself. The old man -Dr.Loomis- was confused why Micheal hadn't tried to attack you yet, I mean you were pretty vulnerable right now. The mountain of a man just stared at the ground and let you do your little rambling, not doing anything to stop you.

"Well my name's Y/N, nice to meet you!"

You played with the chains while you continued talking, telling him how you killed your parents and neighbours in every detail and explaining the most gruesome shit like you were talking about the weather.

At some point it was time to get back inside, you didn't really wanna leave your new friend but I mean you could always break out of your room and find him later.
You heard dr.loomis call your name and rolled your eyes, getting up and turn back to Micheal who was surprisingly looking at you this time with his usual blank face.

"I gotta go- I'll see you later"

You say with a small grin giving him a short wave before walking quickly to Dr.Loomis, couldn't really run because of the restrains connecting your wrists to your ankles.
Guards made their way to Micheal to get him back to his cell-room whatever they call it while you got literally questioned on the way to your own room by that old guy that you were surprised haven't been blown to dust by a sudden gust of wind by then... Maybe you were being a little overdramatic but still.

"Why did you go see him??"

"I was bored."

You answered just so he could stop his endless questions, at this point you just stopped listening until you got to your room... Sure the old man didn't like being ignored but you didn't care much. Getting the boring and plain room that probably would drive you even more insane than they claimed you to be dr. Loomis finally took your cuffs off, your wrists were sore and felt like they were burning but nobody seemed to care as that bitch of a doctor walked out the door and locked you inside.

Welp. All you had to do was wait once again...

--

authors note:

A lot more action will happen in the next chapter or the chapter after that. I just need more interactions between you and Micheal before going with my plan.