𝗨𝗻𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Chapter two

// Warning //
Some pretty dark themes featured in this... Again this is a slashers fanfic what did you expect.

.

..

...

There you were

Watching Micheal make his paper mask in silence to not bother him too much and let him focus, you two had interacted a few times before and had gotten closer. He hadn't attacked you yet so you take that as a victory for you.

Dr.loomis wasn't around anymore, he had left you and Micheal in the sanitarium and aas probably not coming back.. To be honest you didn't really care. At least you still had the giant of a man to keep you company.

You also nicknamed Micheal your bitch once as a joke and uhm.. The giant of a man literally just grabbed you by the back of your hoodie and lifted you up like you were a feather in his grasp.. Yeah that put you back in your place pretty quickly.

Anyway back to the present, you were being escorted to your cell-room after the lil visit you got with your new friend. After getting shoved into your 'room' and finally free from the cuffs you looked at your bed... Books? You could have books now? I guess dr.loomis had pity on you, you got up and look at what you got. They were about to be happy but then you mentally groaned, these were TEENAGE ROMANCE BOOKS.

Were they trying to give you extra trauma?? You quickly threw the few books in the corner making sure you'd never have to touch these ever again before getting into your bed.
Sure it was only 6 pm but you wanted the night to pass faster so you could annoy micheal like the good bestie you are.

Closing your eyes you finally fall asleep after a few minutes of waiting, ready to wake up the next morning...

But no.

You couldn't get that luxury.

Instead you wake up a few hours later because of the sound of your cell getting unlocked and two people speaking... You pretend to sleep, feeling someone walk over your bed and put the cuffs on. Not really trying to not wake you up, he tugged you out of bed. Making you grunt in confusion and open your eyes, looking up at the stupid grinning guy... Isn't that the janitor?? Dunno he looks like one.

He forced you on your feet and dragged you out your room, you tried kicking them still processing what the hell was happening.

"Quit moving so fucking much slut."

The creepy dude that was holding you say with smug grin pushing you forward whoever the fuck he was with and holding you by your arms firmly, you looked up at the slightly taller dude in disgust cause he looked like the kind of man who lives in his mom's basement.

"Hi there sweetie~"

You held yourself from physically cringing at the nickname and how he spoke... God everything about this was disgusting.

"We're just looking in you... Making sure you're okay..."

He stick his hand out and caresses your cheek, you didn't waste time to glare at him and bite his hand. Making him quickly withdraw his hand in surprise, he laughed slightly.

"We have a fighter!"

He laughed again, mocking you which only made your fear go down and your anger go up. You weren't afraid. You were PISSED.
They dragged you away, making you start screaming and struggle against the guy who you assumed was a guard and the other dude who looked like he was homeless and shopped at walmart.

He bursted into Micheal's room, no respect really, dragging you inside but they didn't close and lock the door which you definitely noted. You could literally leave. Right now. You just needed these two dead and hell you can even take Micheal with you.

While you had spaced out you got quickly pulled back to reality as the two weirdos started screaming Micheal's name and the homeless looking guy had tried to reach for um... Your not safe area, which made you try and kick him, you ain't gonna let them take advantage of you that's for sure. THEY KEPT FUCKING SCREAMING THO. You were only letting out little grunts at your efforts but didn't scream, you were already half deaf from the guard screaming into your ear. Micheal didn't turn around, he kept building his mask he was so good at making. The guard pinned you to his bed and started fucking dry humping you like he was some horny dog. You tried pushing him off with pure disgust and anger, what made Micheal turn around was that they started putting on the masks he had displayed on the wall.

You used the time they were distracted to headbutt the guy, seeing Micheal turn around and walk to the other guy pretty quickly you didn't waste time and wrapped the chains that connected your wrists around the guy's neck. Kissing him just to bite and rip his tongue out while you suffocated him with the chains digging into his flesh. His screams of pain rang around the room as you forced so much the skin around his neck ripped making his head fall off and leaving you panting and covered in blood. But safe.

Micheal in the meantime had grabbed the homeless looking guy that was still wearing the mask and mocking him by the neck and not so gently pinned him to the wall. He started bashing the back of his head into the wall over and over again and then threw him to the side after making sure he was dead before then turning to you.

You kicked the dead guy's body off of you in disgust, looking up to find micheal walking over to you wearing his orange mask which you always had assumed was his favorite. You personally thought he was gonna attack you until he grabbed you half carefully and threw you over his shoulder like a potato sack. You yelped a bit in surprise but didn't really fight back after he started walking.

"I can walk you know.."

You only got a huff as an answer, rolling your eyes a bit as you put your not too bloody hood on. Covering your messy hair and watching as micheal carries you silently to the main office before putting you down.

"Okay you continue forward I'll kill the front nurse"

She mumbled to Micheal who seemed to silently accept the plan, watching as you creep closer from behind the nurse and cover her mouth and bash her head with the landline phone. Watching her try to escape your grasp and die, you let her body fall down. You turned around and started making our way to where you told Micheal to go, stopping when you heard a voice talking that was definitely not Micheal's... Mostly because he doesn't talk.
You peaked into the room, noticing the masked man himself and some old guy.

"Let's get you back in your room.."

Micheal wasn't killing him on sight which was supris- Wait nevermind. He grabbed him by the neck and started chocking and banging him everywhere until he was bleeding then shoving his head into a bucket full of water twice and then he shoved the man onto the floor.

"M-mickey-"

The man called out like that was gonna change anything, what surprised you was when he literally ripped a tv from the top of the wall and crushed the guy's skull with it. Damn. Not gonna try and anger him that's for sure.

"Am I interrupting something?"

You finally asked leaning on the doorway, as he noticed you he started walking away to the exit and he walks fucking fast. You ran after him

"Hey- Wait for me- I don't walk that fast-"

You had to jog after him to catch up and follow him which got up the privilege to be carried like a sack of potato again by the big heartless boi.

And with that you were both out of this hell.

Ready to cause some chaos and unintentionally meet more friends.

///

Author's note;

Y'all tell me which slasher you wanna see next!