𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗿 // chapter three

.

..

...

There you were.

Jogging next to Micheal while he walked calmly, he walks so damn fast tho fucking hell-

"So- Where do we go??"

You ask a bit tired cause your cardio is not that perfect, you aren't that athletic- sure you could lift up a grown ass man and rip his head off but you can only jog for so long.

Micheal walked a bit more in silence, not answering your question until you both reached a sign and he stopped. Giving you the time to read what it said.

'Haddonfield'

You smiled lightly.

"Ah, home sweet home it is"

You answered to Micheal's small gesture and started following him after he started walking once again, thinking back of what happened in there. You were slightly thankful that Micheal non verbally agreed to let you accompany him and didn't just kill you. He wasn't that much of a monster, dr.loomis was just overdramatic and also a bit of a jerk...

You looked up at the sky, it was dark out and you were pretty tired. Yawning more and more often until Micheal suddenly stopped again, making you bump into him because you weren't looking forward- You let out a small 'oof' as the air leave your lungs for a second. Micheal was like a brick wall if you bump into him he won't budge and you will probably fall on the floor.
Lucky for you tho you had held onto him for balance so you were able to stay on your feet.

Micheal looked down at you.
You looked up at him.
He let out a mute sigh and then lead you to the side of the road, you followed him quietly and confused but didn't question it knowing you wouldn't get a direct answer until you saw it yourself.

You two reach some sort of short road that looked like it was just for parking and luckily for Micheal there was a red truck right there with the driver looking high as hell.
He looked at you then pointed at the ground, telling you to stay there like an owner would order his pet- You nodded and sat down criss cross apple sauce, looking up at him until he turned back to the truck and started making his way to it.

He walked to the driver's window, punching the glass once without a care in the world making it shatter.
Micheal grabbed the driver by the hair and started violently bashing their head into the broken shards still attached to the car door (Yk what I mean-)
When he noticed they still weren't dead they're just very much in pain he dragged them out the car by the broken window. Leaving them on the ground and grabbing something from the floor which seem to be a heavy and big rock Micheal smashed their skull with it.
Of course making sure they were dead forever by literally ripping their head off at the end.
Micheal looked at you silently as if waiting for a shocked and horrified reaction.

You just looked at him in a bored manner.

"Show off-"

You grumbled crossing your arms around the bloodied once white hoodie, earning a head tilt from Micheal but he just turned back to the truck and searched it. He found a blue jumpsuit that looked big enough for him, a blanket -surprisingly enough- and a knife. He turned back to you and put the blanket on your head to cover your eyes, you didn't why until you heard him change...