| 𝟷 | PAAP

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚡 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄻🄴🄰🄳 🄿🅁🄾🅃🄰🄶🄾🄽🄸🅂🅃🅂

Kabir Malhotra (𝟸𝟸)

College heartthrob but loves only one girl, Akansha the class topper. He's very mature but sometimes gets impulsive. The only child of Karan and Sakshi Malhotra, belongs to a well known and modern family. Currently a 2nd year mba student.

 Currently a 2nd year mba student

Akansha Sharma (𝟸𝟸)

She's a bubbly and fun girl. The class topper and in love with Kabir, the college heartthrob. Her family is orthodox and love marriages are still taboo in her family. She's her father's princess and the youngest child of Maneesh and Sumti sharma, having an elder brother Dev who's married to komal and elder sister Prisha who's married to Pratik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈 🅃🅁🄴🄴

𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚁𝙰'𝚂
Karan and Sakshi Malhotra
▶︎Kabir Malhotra (single child)

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰'𝚂
Maneesh and Sumti Sharma
(Have three children)

▶︎Dev Sharma (35) married to Komal
⇢Have an 11 year old son who's sent to hostel, Devik.

▶︎Prisha Aggarwal (28) married to Pratik
⇢Have a 7 year old daughter who's totally a dad's girl, Priyanshi.

▶︎Akansha Sharma (youngest child)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about the story??

The story would be 7-8 parts long with an epilogue at the end. Hope you like it.

Happy Reading🤍💌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: 23 Nov

I've added this family tree for the better understanding of the story, some characters like Devik, Priyanshi and Pratik are not important for the story line and therefore won't be as such addressed but they do exist in this fictional world to make the story more rational.

Thank You 🥰❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~