8- Cocktail or Mocktail

𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝.( ˘ ³˘)♥

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. (≧◡≦)

𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⋆ටᆼට⋆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akansha was sitting on the mandap, all dolled up like a bride in an extravagant heavy red lehenga with alluring jewellery and beside her sat the love of her life who looked smoking hot in the matching shervani.

Kabir was completely focused on what the priest is saying as if he'll have to give an exam for that

Kabir was completely focused on what the priest is saying as if he'll have to give an exam for that. Akansha's thought were distributed when the priest said

"Ab var vadhu ki maang mein sindoor bharenge"

Kabir took the sindoor in the tips of his finger and forwarded his hand to fill the vermillion in Akansha's hair partition as Prisha held her maang tika up. As Akansha felt the sindoor in the hair partition, her eyes closed feeling the moment.

"Aaj se aap dono pati-patni huye, apne bado ka aashirvad lijiye"

After touching everyone's feet including the priest's. Akansha was taken to her room to change into a saree while Kabir went to his room to change into something comfortable.

Kabir lived in Golf Links, Delhi whereas Akansha lived in Shanti Niketan, Delhi but the wedding was held in one of Kabir's father's haveli in Jaipur.

They had to return back to Delhi today itself to complete the post wedding rituals. They both came together and were made sit on the sofas as the close relatives surrounded them, rest had already left.

"Riya beta Akansha and Kabir ke liye juice le aao"

"Han Taiji, abhi layi"

Riya said as she and some of Akansha's cousins went together to get juice as ordered by Akansha's mother. Reaching the drinks counter they asked for juice but in reply the bartender said

"Ma'am juices are out of stock, do you want any cocktail or mocktail instead"

"Um okay, give 2 mock-" Riya said when one of the cousins, Samarth cut her in between.

"Give one mocktail and one cocktail please" he said making everyone look at him wide eyed except the bartender as he started making the drinks

"Guys ese mat dekho, thoda jiju ko prank  karne mein kya jaata hai"

Everyone eventually agreed as Riya took both the drinks to the couple as the couple thanked and Akansha started drinking because Kabir was still taking to her brother.

"Riya ye toh bahut tasty hai, what is this?"

"Di lime flavoured mocktail hai"

"Hmm I was craving for something like this for so long, can you get me one more please" Akansha said finishing her drink

"Arre Akansha take mine" Kabir said offering his unknown to the fact that it contains alcohol, as Akansha was about to grab his drink she heard Prisha.

"Akansha let me grab you another one, that's Kabir's"

"No Di it's no problem, we can share"

"Arre why share let me get her a new one" She said forcing them to be speechless and nodd in reply.

As Prisha bought the new drink for her she came near them, put the drink on the nearest table. Hugging the duo she wispered in their ears.

"That drink had alcohol"

The couple gasped wide eyed.

"Don't worry, the children just wanted to prank Kabir. Thank God you didn't drink it" 

"D..di h..how did y..ou know?" Asked the Akansha who is shivering scared for the next consiquences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 641 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎.

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝙽𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

T̤̮H̤̮A̤̮N̤̮K̤̮ Y̤̮O̤̮Ṳ̮ F̤̮O̤̮R̤̮ R̤̮E̤̮A̤̮D̤̮I̤̮N̤̮G̤̮ 🤎🕰️

(。◕‿◕。✿)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~