Pilot/Prologue - Birth of a Slave

In the year 2020,... The concept of Gender Equality was no more thanks to the sudden appearance of a supernatural dimension that would then be dubbed as Mato- but some call it hell. When entrances to this whole new world began to appear all over Japan, dangerous, demonic humanoid creatures called Yomotsu Shuuki began to escape Mato and enter the human world where they'll run rampant, destroying everything in sight, and kill all those that get in their way. Disaster wreaked havoc ever since.

Hope was never lost, however, as humanity discovered the key to their survival, their comeback, their revenge against the monsters called Shuuki. What they found was a strange and mysterious glowing fruit, a precious Peach that granted unique powers to those who devour it. In spite of that, there's just one thing. In order to gain the blessings of a mato peach, one must be a woman. Only women are able to obtain the powers of a peach while men aren't able to.

In order to combat against the dark forces of mato, the Anti-Demon Corps was formed. An elite task force blessed by the peaches and specialize in battling the shuuki. A powerful fighting force that is composed entirely and exclusively of women.

Because of the massive gap of strength and importance, due to women being the only ones to be able to gain powers and fight, society greatly values women over everyone else, especially men...

But that's all going to change. Because as time goes on change will happen...

.

.

.

[Japan School Prefectural Soccer National Qualifiers Tournament]

Cut to the present day, a day where a soccer event was taking place. A place where many high school soccer teams gather to play against each other. Whichever school wins in the prefecture gets to move on to play in the nationals.

One school in particular, Kaminoge Public High School is home to the main protagonist and the person who may change history.

A young man was seen running across the soccer field. He's described to be tall and of Chinese descent, with a muscular yet slender v-taper physique. Sporting short, scruffy, dark-blue hair with an undercut fade, bright icy-blue eyes, fair olive-toned skin, and a scar on the right side of his mouth. Currently, he's seen wearing a soccer jersey that consists of: a dark-blue slim-fit shirt, black shorts, black socks with black guards hidden underneath, blue soccer cleats, and black gloves. The number 7.

His name is Longfei Xiao Rin, 18 years old. His name is actually Lin but due to Japanese dialect everyone calls him Rin. (L and R are swapped.)

Rin was seen running up the mid field, dribbling the ball past the opposing team's players...

[Rin's Thoughts]: "If we win this, we go to nationals!"

The crowd cheered on, their shouts boomed across the stadium. Teammates, friends, and family members cheered on for those playing on the field...