Chapter 12 | Hidden Village, ARACHNOPHOBIA: Deadly Display

Last time on Zodiac Odyssey: The seventh unit encounters two new humanoids(Naon and Coco), at the same time, Kyouka and Rin encounter the humanoid they faced off last time, later to be known as Tingyue- Rin's missing older sister. After meeting her, Rin was immediately kidnapped and taken to a secret hidden village within the underground of Mato. At the same time, the seventh and sixth units prepare to set out and rescue Rin.

.

.

.

[->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-]

We return back to where was left off, with Tingyue confessing to Rin of why she had to disappear and Rin reassuring her that he never hated her for doing so. Speaking of which, Rin wanted to know more about how and why Tingyue looks like what she is now. According to her, it was because of the peaches. Unfortunately, Tingyue isn't exactly the best when it comes to explaining and storytelling. Thankfully, Naon stepped in...

[Naon]: "I believe it'd be better if I'm the one telling him."

Naon and Coco appeared behind them... (By the way, is it Coco or Koko 'cause I don't remember?)

[Rin/Tingyue]: "..."

[Tingyue]: "Are you sure... It's a painful memory to you, right?"

[Naon]: "He should know. Besides, I can explain it more clearly and beautifully."

Side note, this is probably unimportant but if Coco were to explain it, she'd be the type to exaggerate some things and use sound effects for certain actions...

[Rin]: "Miss Naon..."

[Naon]: "At the time, I was working in our world. As you could probably guess, I was a model."

[Rin]: He realized something. "Oh that's why your name sounds so familiar! I remember you now!"

[Naon]: "Oh, you do~?" She raised an eyebrow.

[Rin]: "Yeah, it was back in I think my first year in high school. A lot of the students would gush about this young model named Naon Yuno. I've only heard the name a few times, but the last time I heard it was during your disappearance."

[Naon]: "I see... So, what did you think of me? I looked beautiful back when I was a human, right?" She asked him.

[Rin]: "Indeed, you were very stunning. Although you still look just as beautiful if not more now." He answered genuinely.