Chapter 10 | SCOUT: Shimmering Survey, GOLIATH: Primal Mayhem

Last time on Zodiac Odyssey, Rin was just ready to go to bed but was quickly interrupted by a surprise visit from the sixth unit's chief, Tenka who teleports to his room for a personal visit. A visit where she plans to court Rin and make him her lover...

.

.

.

[->|<-Rin's POV->|<-]

[Rin]: "Huh?!"

[Tenka]: "Hmmm..."

[Rin]: "B-Boyfriend you say?" I stuttered.

[Tenka]: "Mm-hmm." She happily nodded.

[Rin]: "Not like a pet or something?!"

[Tenka]: "Nope, just a normal relationship. When I said "Pet", it was really just a figure of speech, since you're so adorable."

[Rin]: "..."

[Tenka]: "The ardent servant, devoted to his master... Your bravery won me over." She said as she got closer and closer to me.

[Rin]: !!!

[Tenka]: "And let's not forget your impressive housekeeping skills. You left the sixth unit nice and shiny after you left. Right now, I see you more as a delightful little pet because of how young and cute you are. But if you grow up big and strong... I might spoil you." She said as she talked into my ear.

At this point, Tenka was completely attached to me, with her arms wrapped around my neck. But soon, she used her left hand to pull me closer and with that, the two of us began to kiss. Due to her sudden actions, I became even more nervous than before. My heart began to rapidly beat and I couldn't seem to be able to let any words come out of my mouth. It's as if I was paralyzed. This reminds me of the time I experienced my first reward with Kyouka.

Tenka breaks away from the kiss...

[Tenka]: "This really makes my heart race. I've never felt anything like this."

Without wasting another second, Tenka wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for another kiss. This one was much more intense than the first. Losing control of herself, Tenka pushed me down onto my bed and sat at the top of my waist to prevent me from any attempt of escaping. I felt her thighs begin to squeeze against my sides as she straddles me...

[Tenka]: "I had wanted to do this the right way... But I don't think I'll be able to control myself. I simply can't resist you anymore." She said as she removed her sweater vest.