1

"Ouch" it was your fast reflexes that you catched the ball otherwise it would've hit your head and you would've lost your brain cells.

And who the fuck is that who threw it knowing damn well that you're sitting here while trying to complete your assignment since hours otherwise your professor will eat you.

You turned your head and saw the most annoying ass of your college smirking and you got the idea he's the only one who did this.

The basketball team captian Jeon Jungkook the most annoying coz where ever he goes he swoons all the girls and you have a problem with boys like him coz they have another level of attitude and you try to ignore him the more you can.

But look at the situation you knew he did it on purpose the more you ignore him the more he teases you, this time you will give him a piece of your mind if he didn't understood then you'll definitely throw that ball on his extremely pretty face.

You stood up on the ground, you literally have no time for this shit still this is the most necessary thing to do right now that is to give him a piece of your brain as you know he doesn't have it.

You walked with the ball in your hand towards him as he was also walking in your direction with the same smirk.

He is hot the way he is sweating, that buff body, small waist, his vieny hands plus the tattooed one you never go crazy over him but he is literally attractive.

You came to a stop and he also come to a stop infront of you.

"Hey" with the same utterly handsome face and a smirk he spoke.

"Mind if I give you some advice?" You asked.

"I can never"

Oh you know how his mouth speaks flirtily. He opens his mouth only to swoon girls but you know he'll never effect you as you hate these kinds of boys who are nothing just attention seekers.

"That's great"

"Yeah I know" yes that's what you were talking about.

"I guess I'm actually very far away from your court but still you ball is here-"

"Oh-"

"I haven't completed yet"

"Oh sorr-" you know he's just being annoying.

"Just listen" he nodded.

"Stay a little extra far away from me" you gave him your order and he licked his lips while staring at you.

"I never came near you" yes you know how far he stays from you.

"Yes this time your ball came, last time your pen, your book, your assignments, and sometimes even you"

You remember all the time when sometimes he drops his pen near you in the class, sometimes he left his book on your desk, sometimes his assignments and sometimes how he comes to sits beside you in the class and even in library the whole library will be empty still he will only find the place beside you.

You really have no problem with him coz you ignore him like he doesn't exist but he make it obvious sometimes and now you have to let him know that it's actually irritating you.

He smirked.

"Oh maybe, but we're in the same college so it occurs a lot of times"

"Whatever it is but please stay away with you and your things from me" you turned around but he held your wrist, you turned around surprised with his actions when he spoke.

"Only at one condition"

"What?"

He came close to you and smirked

"Just go on a date with me" he spoke with his tilted head while waiting for your answer.

"In you dreams" you said and jerked off his hand from yours to walk away.

Has he gone crazy or what asking you out on a date? Does he have no option left now?

Who told him that you'll agree to it?

You were literally surprised like how can he even comes to a conclusion to take you on a date.

You should've threw the ball at his face then only he would've come back to his senses.

"Self obsessed ass" you spoke and collected your assignment to change the place coz you can't let yourself run into him again, it's enough for the day.

You turned around to look back after collecting your belongings, he was still standing there with the same smirk and has put both of his hands in the pockets of his shorts.

You literally hate his smirk, you gave him an eye roll and left for somewhere else where peace is available.

You finally completed your assignments and submitted to your professor, he was happy that you completed it on time, you've always done that what was he even happy for today?

You shrugged your thoughts and got up to finally sleep on your comfy bed after a long day of drama.

Suddenly you heard something broke in your room and you got startled by it, this has never happened before you were never a kid who gets scared easily but it's literally making you scare.

You came close to your window when you saw one of the glass was shattered and it had a hole in it, you realised that the noise was of glass breaking.

But looks like something hit it, you light up your room more to find something.

Then you found a white ball with those shattered glass pieces.

Your heart was still hammering in your chest due to this sudden situations you were hesitant to pick it up.

You closed your eyes croched down you slowly opened your eyes then you picked it up in an instant, unfortunately it didn't burst.

Thank God it wasn't bomb.

You breathed out in relief.

Then you look at the ball in your hand it was a paper ball, huh you were getting scared by this?

You tried to open that ball to find what's actually inside it as that thing seems heavy and that's the reason why your window broke.

You opened the paper and found out a stone you were disappointed in it, did you have enemies? That they are trying to break your window without any reason.

You made a pout and can't remember any enemy you made.

Then you took the paper to threw it back from the same place where it came from.

But your eyes found that something was inked on the paper.

You grabbed it close to you and read.

"Go on a date with me"

---✨---

A/n:

I bet you'll love this short story.

Please ignore the mistakes I know I've done a lot.

Say hello to Mr. Basketball Team Captain - JJK

Thanks for reading!