18

Slightest hot chapter, don't read if you're uncomfortable.

Ava-

"Can I have your Jersey?"

Can say this is the most evilest plan I've ever thought of but the Jeon Jungkook needs a lesson.

I want reasons.

Why the fuck is he ignoring me?

Suddenly all the sweetness gone and replaced with ignorance???

It kinda breaks my heart seeing the way he's turning into. Not even a day has gone and look at him acting like the boys I hate.

I was very excited for his game from so many days but all gone in vain when the person you wanted attention from is not even giving a glance at you.

Well yeah it all calls for a sad moment but no, I'm not going to cry over this.

He's the sweetest boy I've ever met until he started ignoring me.

He wants this, he wants to take out the evil in me so yeah just wait and watch.

I looked in the mirror of the girls washroom. This Jersey's colour is so tacky.. ewww.

My college will also abandon me after seeing me in the other team's Jersey. But I like to play, playing with fire is fun.

I combed my hair with my hands, the minimal makeup was doing a good job on my face. The jersey was till my mid thigh that it hid my shorts. Now it looks more sexy.

There's things I'm proud of is- my face, figure, and my closet -yes it has jeans that doesn't fits me anymore- but yeah, I'm proud of these, that the borrowed Jersey is looking too good on me.

Bet Jeon Jungkook will lose if he gave a glance at me in between his game.

The more evil my thoughts are turning the more I'm laughing at my thoughts.

I gave a last glance at my attire in the mirror and walked outside.

Walking in the corridor felt like all the eyes were on me. There weren't too many people but the fewer people were glancing at me like I've done something wrong.

Yeah, siding with the opposite team can be-

Ahh.. Oops-

I was walking when my eyes fell to the Basketball Team Captain and his teamates, they were walking towards the arena's gates. I want him to see me in the auditorium and loose his shit, not here.

I stopped walking when I find his team. I turned around when suddenly I felt a pair of dark eyes watching me.

I turned my face back to the front and found him turned around and looking at me with his dark eyes. I've never seen him this pissed. His jaw was clenching, his fists were tight and nails digging in his palms and I can feel the heat from this far.

I gulped, cause I didn't knew it will turn this hot in here, my throat was drier than any desert could be, my eyes not leaving his.

Time feels like stopped, or is he the one caught me with his eyes that everything paused.

I want to turn around, run and leave this place, this corridor, his eyes, but I can't fucking move, my legs were stuck to the ground.

One by one the people in the corridor left to the auditorium as the game is going to start soon.

Please someone save me.

Why am I acting like he'll eat me up?

He can't.