2

"Go on a date with me"

Your blood boil and you realised who it was, you stood up from your bed and walked towards your window.

You opened it and looked down to find a man standing far away then you realise maybe you got the wrong idea.

You were going to turn back when you heard you name.

You looked down and found out your new enemy and now you know he is only one who has the potential of this title the one and only basket ball team captain Jeon Jungkook.

You gave him an eye roll but looked down at him again to see him perfectly.

It was all dark and the only light illuminating was from the street lamps and making his face shine under golden lights which makes him look ethereal.

He was wearing some black outfit that's why only his face was shining brightly in the darkest night.

He was waving at you with a biggest smile on his face.

Is he your friend or something why is he waving at you like that?

Instantly your blood boil, just because of him you felt soo scared in the middle of the night, he didn't even thought about you that you live all alone and gave you a mini heart attack.

You look down at him and threw the stone back at him that he threw into your room.

Unluckily he dodged it.

"Don't you dare to ever come at my place" you shouted and closed your window shut ignoring whatever he is yelling.

Dumb bitch.

You literally got a heart attack.

You threw the paper in the dustbin in fury and cleared the broken glass of your window.

But one of the pieces tried to be notorious and just got struck up on your first finger of your right hand.

You hissed in pain.

"Aah"

Was it not enough for the day?

You pulled the little glass out of your finger and covered it with bandages to secure it.

It was hurting badly but it's almost midnight and you have early morning classes so you just curled up in your bed to have a good night sleep.

"Fucking shit"

You got struck in your jeans while you were trying to put it on with your injured hand.

"Oh my God I'm running late, you bitch get to your place soon" you tried to talk to your jeans but it was being dramatic knowing damn well that you have an injured finger still it doesn't wants to listen to you.

"Fine" you tried to remove the jeans but it's being a bitch.

"Yes I know I've gotten fat try to co-operate bitch please" and looks like your jeans was ready for the cooperation and finally got up to your waist, you buttoned it up and sigh in relief, you wore your white off shoulder crop top and just combed your hair with your hands.

You got a hold of your bag and shoes and going to ran but realise you have to lock your door.

You were already running late and all these responsibilities of yours, you even thought of leaving the door open as you don't have anything precious inside, if any robber comes he will cry when he'll realise he chose the wrong apartment but you removed your intrusive thoughts from your mind and locked the door to ran for classes with your injured hand.