Realization

Mahira's Pov -

Why is my life like this ? What did I do to ever deserve this life ? These are the same questions I ask myself everyday, but I know the answer to these questions is my buri kismat.
Anyways I am gonna get ready to go to dad's office .....

Author's pov -
Well let me introduce y'all to our female lead , she's Mahira Rezwan Ahmed , the only daughter of Rezwan Sheikh Ahmed . As y'all already know her mother left her when she was a child and even though her dad loves her more than anything but still she always felt the emptiness of a mother. Back in her childhood she was a bubbly kind of a girl but from the exact moment she got to know that her mother left her and her dad for another man she turned herself into a silent girl . She always knew how to hide her emotions perfectly. She was best friends with Rehaan Jayed Khan as both of their parents were really close college friends you know like best friends so that's how both of the families know each other . After Mahira's mom left her and her dad , rehaan's mom became a mother figure to mahira and she asked mahira to call her ammi . Mahira was 5 when her mother left her and now she's a 5'4 18 years old girl . She has went through a lot to become what she is right now . When she was 15 her father had a sudden heart attack and fell really ill and at that time she with the help of Mr . Jayed khan ( Arhaan , Rehaan and naira's father ) , got a hold of her father's business . And since then she's the one handling the finance department of her father's business. You could basically say that she's handling the finance department of one of the most successful companies in Bangladesh while also studying and managing her home which included herself and her father . And since then she has took her father's company from a Bangladeshi company to a multinational corporation.

On the other hand

We have our male lead , Arhaan Jayed Khan . Eldest son of Mr. Jayed Khan and Mrs. Mayari Jayed Khan . He was 7 when he was sent to Pakistan to his grandmother . He used to visit his family in Bangladesh few times a year and then when he turned 15 he stopped traveling back to Bangladesh due to his education in business school. He was the perfect eldest son anyone could dream of having. He handled business in such a way that his father made him the CEO of their company when he turned 18 and maybe because of the fact that he never actually got to enjoy his days that were meant to enjoyed, he became really grumpy and was always very serious about anything and everything . He's 6'4 and He is 22 now . Which means it has been 4 years of him handling his company and since then his company went from just a company in Bangladesh to having 4 branches outside of Bangladesh. And he for sure had the arrogance about it. His brother rehaan is 19 , going to college and taking internship in their company for business school. His sister Naira is 20 , taking fashion school .  

Arhaan's Pov -

I was going to bade papa's office as we had a meeting about an upcoming collaboration. I was on my phone while walking to his office when suddenly someone bumped to me but thankfully I balanced myself and got a hold of that to save them from falling to the floor .

?? - " Aaahhhhh " I noticed that it was a girl but I couldn't clearly notice her face as it was covered with her hair . I swear I was gonna shout at her like what the fuck human why were you walking while looking at the floor ???

Me - " what were you looking at you goddamn human ? Don't you have a pair of perfectly fine eyes ??? Look at where yo- " I was at a halt when I saw her face . She was MAHIRA ..... my mahira .... And goddamn her eyes , they were shining , her lips were moving indicating that she was saying something. But I couldn't hear anything nor I could see anyone else other then her . And the only thing I could feel was her waist which I was holding to prevent her from falling. Wait I could feel her BARE waist ? The next thing I knew was she was standing in front of me and I had my hands to myself again .

Mahira - " it was not my fault!!! Yeh apki galti thi Arhaan !!!!! Ap dekh nehi rehe the ki mere hath mein kitni sari files thi ? Apko dheyan dena chahiye tha !!! Aur app chalne waqt mobile phone kyu use kar rehe the ???? Yeh AAPKI GALTI HAIN !!!!! " she said while trying to look angry but only I knew how cute she was looking but THEN my eyes went to her outfit and she's looking so different than last time.. I couldn't resist so I took her to a corner and asked why she was wearing what she was wearing......

Me - " aapne ye Kya pehna hain mahira ? Hum toh apko pehchan hi nehi paye " I said while looking her in the eye.

                         ( Mahira's outfit )Mahira - " humney kapde pehne hain , woh asal mein hum insaan Jo pehentey hain ussey kapde kehte hain

                         ( Mahira's outfit )
Mahira - " humney kapde pehne hain , woh asal mein hum insaan Jo pehentey hain ussey kapde kehte hain .Ap jaise pehne hain " she said while going away and making me follow her .

                           ( Arhaan's outfit )                             

                           ( Arhaan's outfit )                             

Me - " Mahira wait !!! " she stopped and then I went near her ....
Me - " mahira I know it might sound absurd but I am in love " she suddenly cut my sentence and said
Mahira - " so what can I do ? " this girl !!!
Me - " meri jaan , pehle puri baat toh suniye . I said I am in love with you . Pata nehi kab hua kaise hua par itna zaroor pata hain Jo bhi hua pehli baar hua " I said lookin in her eyes and I could see her tearing up.... No I don't want her to cry no not because of me not because of anyone so i hugged her and said ....
Me - " humey apse mohabbat ho geyi hain mahira . Shiddat wali mohabbat ho geyi hain . Humey Aisi mohabbat ho geyi hain ki , ab bas bekheyali mein bhi ap ka kheyal aata hain . Aisi mohabbat ho geyi hain ki hum apke dewwane bangeye. Aisi mohabbat ho geyi hain ki apke sath sab kuch imtehai khubsurat lagta hain . Aisi mohabbat ho geyi hain ki apke ilawa Aur koi matter hi nahi karti abh . Humey mohabbat ho geyi hain apse, Meri jaan . Apke pyare deewane ko uski pyari se mohabbat ho geyi hain . Iss Arhaan ko apne Jaan se mohabbat ho geyi hain " after i finished saying this she started crying in my embrace and trying to get out of my hold ...........

_____________________________

So what do you think of the reason behind Mahira's tears ????? Find out in the next chapter!!! Anyways it was the longest chapter I have written!!!!!!