Business meeting

Arhaan's pov -

After all the struggles she did just to get out of my hold , she failed miserably. And when I let go of her , I noticed that she has unshed tears in her eyes . Was she crying because of me ? I should go and slap myself right now . I made her cry . Like seriously Arhaan you made her cry for the 2nd time now !!! You're such a jerk !! But my chain of thoughts broke when I heard her voice .

Mahira - " what do you want from me ? " she said while wiping her tears and turning serious. Wait why's she turning off her emotions like this .....

Me - " humey ap chahiye mahira . I want you " I said with the utmost seriousness while looking her in the eyes.

Mahira - " no tell me the truth !!! What do you want from me ?? I know you want something valuable from me because every time someone expresses their interest in me , they end up taking something valuable from me so please enlighten me on what you want from me so that I can give it to you and in exchange you won't come near me ever " she said with the same seriousness laying in her voice like mine .

Me - " I'm telling the truth ! I want YOU from YOU !! Apko humney pehle bhi batayan hain ki aap humarey liye imtehai ahaim hain mahira ! You're the most valuable person in this world and yes I am selfish because I want you all to myself. And NO I cannot stay away from you nor can I ever think of not coming near you !! I don't how but since the last 2 days all I can think about is you . It's like you're consuming my mind and I can do nothing about it nor I want to do anything about it . It's like you've became my oxygen. It's like you're the missing person in my life that now has came into my life and made my life full of happiness and made me feel myself again. " I said all of these in one breath making her shocked somehow

Mahira - " I don't want to talk to you right now, not not right now , not ever . Don't come in front of me again " she said while leaving me and going to bade papa's office for the meeting .

Mahira's Pov -

I am so sorry Arhaan . I can not let you in my life . I don't want anyone else to come in my life and ruin their own lives because of my bad luck . I love you a lot but I hope you'd understand why I am not letting you come close to me .

Thinking all these I went to baba's office for the meeting. And soon after I entered his office, one by one all the heads from each department came in and we were discussing on the collaboration when Arhaan entered the room looking handsome as ever . No not handsome he was haseen  . He was looking so dashing in that simple white shirt of his that I forgot to even breathe for a moment. Why didn't I notice him earlier in the hallway? Anyways better late then never mahira , get a hold of yourself come on!!!

Me - " uhhmm uhhmm , we should start with the meeting now " I said while everyone took their respective seats in the room . Okay so baba's room was his office and also the biggest meeting room in the whole building so whenever we had something important we would discuss, we came to this meeting room . Baba sat at his chair at one end while I sat on his left and Arhaan on his right . Baba was always like this , he always needed me by his side but i don't know why Arhaan was seated on Jayed uncle's chair . Not that it should matter to me . I was brought back to my surroundings when I heard Arhaan say .....

Arhaan - " bade papa won't you introduce me properly? After all I'm your Arhaan right ? " he said while looking at baba and intentionally stressing out the word YOUR . I swear on my whole existence of being in this world fro 18 years , no one ever made me irritated so much and at the same time made me love them like crazy . Wait I think I'm going insane right now !!! He shouldn't have this kind of effect on me . No one should have this kind of effect on me no . And the baba spoke while taking my hand in his hand and letting me stand up ...

Baba - " so Arhaan you've already met my DAUGHTER Mahira yesterday but today i introduce you to the head of financial department of my company, meet Mahira Rezwan Ahmed , head of finance , Ahmed group of companies. " baba said while his eyes were shining bright with e pride. I could see how proud he was , I could FEEL how proud he was . I was too . But somehow it all felt nothing but just a mere feeling of appreciation for a few moments and then everything vanished and I was that normal silent girl again . Baba again continued.....

Baba -" ok so Mahira yesterday you already met your Jayed uncle and ammi's eldest son , Arhaan Jayed Khan but now I introduce you , the CEO of khan group of companies . Mr. Arhaan Jayed Khan . " baba said while he had a proud smile on his face for Arhaan. I could feel how proud he was of Arhaan . And after our introduction baba introduced Arhaan with the rest of the board members. And after almost 3 hours our meeting ended and before going out I called out to baba and said ....

Me - " I am going out with my friends . I might be late tonight , bye love you and take care " and at the same time I heard two different voices asking the same thing ...

Baba and Arhaan - " with whom are you going ? And where are you going ? Why will you be late tonight ? Is rehaan going out with you too ? Are you both going out together ? Are you going to drive ? Or someone else is going to pic-" I cut them both off by shouting

Me - " Stop it you both !!!!! Baba I am going out with rehaan and some of his other friends to celebrate my and Rehaan's friendship anniversary. And I'll be late because we are going to roam around the city for sometime to refresh our minds . And no I'm not going to drive . Neither is rehaan . We are going by bikes today . And Mr. Arhaan I am not answering to you so don't bother asking me questions ." I said with a sharp gaze .

Arhaan - " first of all you're answerable to me for everything you do from now on because you're mine and I'm very protective of the things that are mine . Secondly, you're not going out with other guys and specifically not at night . Thirdly , if you want to roam around the city on a bike in the middle of the night then just text me and I'll be at your doorstep waiting for you , lastly no need to go out with other guys and not even rehaan . You both are still not of the legal age for a license. " he said with a dangerously calm voice IN FRONT of my BABA !!!!

————————————————————————

What do you think happens next ? How will Mahira's baba react ? And why was Arhaan saying all of those things so confidently and calmly in front of his bade papa ? Stay tuned to find out <3