Shock

"We are sorry...."

Arhaan - " MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII "

Arhaan's pov -
And again I woke up in the middle of the night while panting. This has been my routine since that horrible night when I witnessed mahi on a hospital bed attached to several wires and that doctor came out to say that they are sorry because they couldn't find the right match for her blood group which led her to be in a very serious condition. At that moment I truly felt that it doesn't matter how much money one has if that money can't save their loved ones.

I, The Arhaan Jayed khan was on my knees crying and begging to Allah to save my jaan. I was crying like a baby in front of doctors, begging them to save her. At that moment all I cared about was my jaan being safe and in my arms.

Zindegi main itni shiddat se Aaj tak kisi cheez ya kisi insaan ko nehi chaha meine. Uski bas ek nazar ne hi mujhe uska deewana bana ke rakh diya. Iss jahaan main meri jaan meri mahira jaisi Dusri koi nehi. Mein woh waheed ek Lauta Shaks Hu Jo itna qismat wala hai ki woh Mahira ke sath do pal baith ke baat kar sake. Ab woh alag baat hai ki madam mujhse baat kam mujhe datt zyada deti hai. Lekin unse datt khana bhi qismat ki baat hai.

My trail of thoughts were forced to break when I heard my brother aka The great, One and only Rehaan Jayed khan knocking on my door like a madman. Well what else can we expect from my mama and dad. They raised him- well never mind they spoilt him wholeheartedly. He thinks he's the center of the universe. Not his fault though.

Rehaan - bhai apko mama bula rehi hai koi urgent baat hai so aap jaldi aajay

Arhaan - aaya......

Freshen up hoke mein kuch 10 minutes main living room main hazir hua. I saw mama was talking or more specifically shouting at someone on her phone.

Mrs. Mayari - " NO YOU DO NOT GET TO COME BACK NOW. YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE SELFISH THAN I EVER THOUGHT YOU WERE. NOW THAT MAHIRA IS LIVING A TAD MORE HAPPILY THAN BEFORE, SUDDENLY THAT MOTHERLY FEELING INSIDE YOU IS AWAKEN ?!?!? What do you think of yourself rameen ?!?!??? I won't let you destroy my child's life anymore. Mahira is our responsibility and we'll take care of her. You don't need to worry about My mahira. I might not have given birth to her but I raised her, I know my child. She's my child. I love her more than anything in this world and I raised her to be a wonderful woman so I won't let you to destroy my upbringing and tame my child with your bad influence. Never ever try to contact me or my child again or else the consequences will be worse for you. Allah hafiz "

And by the mention of that person's name, it was all clear that it was Mahira's so called mother again. That woman truly is a shameless woman. We've told her thousands of times that she should let go of us and let Mahira live her life in peace. I bet the only good thing this woman has done in her whole existence was giving birth to Mahira.

As I was busy cussing this woman, my mom called me gaining my attention,

Arhaan - Haanji mama aapne bulaya ?

Mom - Haan Suno beta, MAHI ke hospital se call aya tha and jaise ko tum jante ho abhi Rezwan bhai ko udhar Jana tha lekin bhai thode se inconvenience main aagay so I want you to go over there and stay there until I or Rezwan bhai are free to go.

Arhaan - Haanji mama mein abhi ja hi raha tha. Waise aap itni subha subha Kissey baat karrhi thi ?

2 hours Time skip ~