Chapter 77: Successfully infiltrated the mercenary group!

The cold light in Mu Lichen's eyes flashed away, and he sneered: "Since you can't be sure, then just kill him."

 He will never tolerate an uncertain factor that will cause trouble for him in the future.

 An Yang would not have the slightest objection to Mu Lichen's decision, and immediately nodded and said: "How to kill?" There is

 also a skill in killing people.

 Should we silence all these people here, or should we wait for an opportunity to kill others in the base later?

 Mu Lichen looked at the group of people from the Luoyun Mercenary Group, touched Xiao Hei's smooth and dark fur in his arms, and whispered: "Xiao Hei, it's up to you." Then he loosened his hand and held it in his arms

 . Xiao Hei jumped out, restored its huge size, rushed into the crowd of Luoyun Mercenary Group, and slaughtered them wantonly.

 Mu Lichen turned to Anyang and said, "It's your turn to play."

 Anyang hesitated for a long time, feeling really reluctant to leave. He knew that as soon as he went out, he would be separated from Mu Lichen again, and the next time they would meet was far away.

 Mu Lichen was not as mother-in-law as him, so he slapped him away: "Go quickly!" An Yang

 fell to the ground, then took out the ice and fire bow on his back, bent the bow and nocked an arrow, and shot out , happened to save a supernatural being under Xiao Hei's claws.

 Xiao Hei originally came to play with An Yang according to Mu Lichen's order, so after An Yang appeared on the stage, he concentrated on playing with him.

 However, the Luoyun mercenary group, which had already lost many people, could no longer withstand the fierce attack of the sixth-level mutant snake.

 Xiao Luo, the leader of the Luoyun Mercenary Group, blocked the mutant snake's attack and shouted to Anyang: "Brother, retreat quickly!" Then Xiao Luo and his men began to prepare to evacuate

 .

 But they didn't expect that a change would occur at this time.

 Xiao Hei, who was originally focused on fighting Anyang, gave up the goal of Anyang, rushed towards the crowd preparing to retreat, spit out a large mouthful of venom, and directly poisoned more than ten people. One of them is Xiao Yun, a person with healing powers.

 Although Xiao Yun is a high-level healing power user who can basically save her with just one breath, but if there is no time to heal her, she will only die.

 In order to prevent Xiao Luo and others from being angry, An Yang did not restrain Xiao Hei, so he deliberately fought against the sixth-order mutant snake.

 There is still a big gap between level 6 and level 7, especially since one is close attack and the other is long range attack.

 Anyang kept flying the mutant snake like a kite, neither killing it nor letting it escape.

 Anyway, the people in the Luoyun mercenary group couldn't spare the time to kill the mutant snake at this time. He could just drag it with him and wait for the people in the mercenary group to leave and become Xiao Hei's little brother.

 Let Xiao Hei conquer more mutated beasts, which can be regarded as a disguised way of relieving Mu Lichen's pressure.

 ****

 Xiao Luo, who was organizing the men to retreat here, saw that his sister was dead. He was so painful that he almost went crazy and attacked Xiao Hei crazily.