Chapter 123: Doubts & High-Level Earth Power Users!

Xiao Hei looked at He Qizheng's silly smile and turned his head away in disgust, but turned around again after a while.

 Mu Lichen looked at He Qizheng's sunny smile and suddenly felt it was a bit annoying.

 He remembered a sentence: "You look very sunny, but you are very dazzling."

 He now felt that He Qizheng, a guy with a very sunny smile, had become very dazzling.

 Mu Lichen's face turned cold and said: "Get ready to go."

 Since He Qizheng was originally a mutated beast of the water tribe, he had the most advantage on the water, so Mu Lichen let him take care of Mu Ran, which was better. He always stared at Xiao Hei in his arms with a coveted look.

 Although Mu Lichen only regarded Xiao Hei as a mount and battle pet at first, dogs are loyal animals after all and are very loyal to his master. After so many years, he has developed some feelings for Xiao Hei. , although it is far less important than An Yang and Grandpa Mu in his heart, it still occupies a small space.

 Now seeing that He Qizheng was trying to compete with him for Xiao Hei, he was certainly not happy, so he didn't like He Qizheng very much.

 Along the way along the river to the survivor base in coastal city S, Mu Lichen often called on He Qizheng to help drive away the mutated aquatic beasts.

 Not all water tribe mutant beasts obey He Qizheng's orders. Many water tribe mutant beasts were accepted as younger brothers by other high-level water tribe mutant beasts, so they did not buy He Qizheng's account and still rushed forward without fear of death. At this time, Mu Li Chen will send He Qizheng to solve it.

 Taking the water route is much more convenient than taking the land route. Although we sometimes encounter some humans, they are far away, and we must not be able to see them clearly even if we see them.

 Today's rivers are not as lively as those before the end of the world. There are almost no people or mutant beasts on land who dare to come here.

 Because the river water is polluted, there is no benefit in drinking it, and it may also be attacked by aquatic mutant zombies.

 This kind of mutation is all about evolution, so now most of the aquatic mutant beasts and zombies have evolved into amphibians, which can stay out of the water for a long time and come ashore, which has brought many disasters to mankind.

 In this regard, Mu Lichen greatly admired the Lin family, which had been sticking to its base in the coastal city, for it had managed to survive repeated attacks from countless mutant aquatic beasts or zombie animals, and it had also insisted on not retreating to the mainland.

 But Mu Lichen was also curious, what drove them to stay at the Survivor Base in S City and refuse to move? You must know that according to what He Qizheng said, the survivor base in S City is often attacked by mutant beasts in the sea, often suffering heavy losses.

 Don't talk about holding on for all mankind... Mu Lichen absolutely didn't believe this nonsense. He firmly believed that it must be because there was some major secret in the survivor base in S City that made them reluctant to leave.

 He was very curious about the inside story.

 Mu Lichen also discussed this issue with An Yang, but An Yang was not as curious as him. He only said that he would know the truth when he got there.

 ×

 × × × × × × × × × It only took the two mutant zombies more than half a month to arrive at the city closest to the survivor base in S City.