Chapter 102: Anyang, where is your moral integrity?

After Mu Lichen and Anyang entered the space, Mu Lichen took the milky white bead and led Anyang to the spring that was about to dry up.

 He put the milky white bead back into the spring.

 Then the spring that originally only had a trickle coming out immediately spewed out a large amount of clear and clean water.

 An Yang stood quietly and watched Mu Lichen's actions. When he saw the spring restored, he felt that the water flowing out of the spring was rich in spiritual energy, and he was very surprised.

 What is the bead Ah Chen put in?

 Without waiting for Anyang to ask, Mu Lichen took the initiative to speak: "This bead originally existed in the space. Do you remember the first time we entered the space? It was at that time that I took this bead from the spring. Beads."

 When Mu Lichen said this, he felt really guilty, as if he had become a thief... Obviously this space was originally his, but he just took away a bead in the space. Why should Mao himself be so guilty? ah?

 An Yang didn't think there was anything wrong with Mu Lichen taking away this unusual bead, but he was also keenly aware that Mu Lichen was a little embarrassed, so he immediately changed the topic: "This bead has something What effect does it

 have?" Mu Lichen said: "I haven't fully researched the specific effect. I only know that it can restrain inner demons and purify zombie viruses." It is a bit inaccurate to say that it can purify zombie viruses. After all, Mu

 Lichen After his claws were washed with the water purified by this bead, the zombie virus did not disappear, but made him more controllable.

 An Yang was a little excited: "If these beads can purify the zombie virus, then Ah Chen, can you change back to a human?" Mu Lichen's heart skipped a beat...turning back to a human...this idea was from his previous life

 . He had always longed to become a reality, but in this life he dismissed it.

 How can he take revenge after turning back into a human? Only by becoming the Zombie King and controlling countless zombies can he be qualified to destroy his enemies as quickly as possible.

 Mu Lichen was not in a good mood, and his expression became cold: "This bead can't turn me into a human being." Seeing that An Yang was a little disappointed, he paused, "But it allows me to control the zombie virus freely. It just needs to be put into this spring, and then take a bath with the water flowing out..."

 Although it does not purify the zombie virus, it can allow Mu Lichen to control the zombie virus freely. This is also a good result, and may even be better than It would be better if Mu Lichen turned back into a human.

 Anyang also breathed a sigh of relief.

 "If there is no danger, then you can try it."

 After Mu Lichen returned to the water flow in the stream to what he saw when he first entered the space, he took off his clothes and walked into the water.

 The spring water purified by the milky white mysterious beads washed Mu Lichen's body. Bits and pieces of black substance flowed out of Mu Lichen's body, and then gradually disappeared under the wash of the spring water.

 Mu Lichen's expression was extremely painful, and his body could not help but tremble and convulse.

 pain! it hurts! Severe pain surged from the body to the brain.

 Mu Lichen had not felt this kind of severe pain for a long time.

 Unless ordinary zombies have their heads cut off, they will chase and bite humans no matter how badly injured they are, because they can't feel pain at all.