Chapter 86 - 87

Chapter 86 Apprenticeship Ceremony

Lei Yu felt that her outlook on life had been refreshed, but she did not forget to inquire about the patient who was sent away.

Because when 120 came, the patient had no reaction, but at Su Maoyan's insistence, he was still sent to the hospital.

The nurse at 120 was still Sister Su, who had the same surname as Su Maoyan. When she saw this, she said to Su Maoyan: "Don't worry and continue to treat patients here. If anything happens, I will notify you in time."

Unexpectedly, on the way to the hospital, the patient suddenly fell down clutching his chest.

Fortunately, because Su Maoyan had told him that the patient might have heart failure when he called, Longxian County Hospital had already made preparations, which saved the patient's life.

After Lei Yu found out, he was both emotional and surprised.

She was not surprised by the patient's illness. In fact, because the heart has a compensatory function, many people do not feel uncomfortable even if they already have heart problems.

By the time you really feel uncomfortable, you can no longer compensate, so you get sick.

For example, some hidden heart diseases may be caused by this.

It's just that Lei Yu really hasn't figured out how Su Maoyan did it.

After she returned, she asked Mr. Lei.

Mr. Lei pondered for a while and then said: "Mao Yan is very talented at taking pulses. Others may not hear anything when diagnosing people's pulses, but he is different. His pulse is willing to communicate with a genius like him."

In fact, Mr. Lei once used the pulse to judge the hidden diseases in many patients' bodies, but he did not dare to say that he could diagnose every patient's hidden diseases, so Su Maoyan left 100% of the patients' hidden diseases in Longxian County Hospital. The diagnosis rate of 80 is very scary.

Although most of these diseases are not hidden diseases, but are judged by Su Maoyan through the symptoms of some diseases, they may be misdiagnosed by relying on very objective imaging, let alone the human brain to do the thinking.

Lei Yu still didn't understand, and asked Mr. Lei what the principle was.

Seeing her interest, Mr. Lei also told her some principles of pulse checking in traditional Chinese medicine.

Compared with what he saw in school or textbooks, what Mr. Lei said was obviously more profound and simple, and a lot of knowledge could not be learned elsewhere. It was all the experience he had accumulated in his life.

It's a pity that he is a typical example of playing the piano to others, because after listening to Lei Yu all night, he still felt like he was listening to a book from heaven.

But no matter what, Lei Yu feels that his attitude towards Chinese medicine should indeed change.

Before she went to bed at night, she called another colleague who was also responsible for the project.

It was daytime over there, and a man named John quickly answered Leiyu's call.

"Lei, has the candidate for the project finally been confirmed?"

Leiyu had mentioned the candidate to him before returning to China this time, so John asked this question.

Lei Yu heard this and said, "I have a candidate, but I want to consult with you."

She recounted what happened this morning. She consciously told it very objectively and did not bring any personal feelings in the middle, but John on the other side felt that she was making up a story.